WBPSC Fire Operator Job Recruitment 2018:West Bengal Public Service Commission issued a recruitment advertisement for 1452 Fire Operator Posts in WB State. WBPSC released this notification for the candidates who have passed Madhyamik examination or its equivalent. Candidates who want to apply need to check the official notification between 13 June 2018 to 3 July 2018.Candidates should visit the official website http://pscwbapplication.in/.
Applications in the prescribed format given at the Commission’s website at www.pscwbapplication.in are invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals as are declared eligible by Govt. of India for recruitment to the under mentioned post which is permanent. The Written Examination will be held at various venues in Kolkata and in certain other Districts of West Bengal tentatively on the 15th September, 2018. Candidates must have passed Madhyamik examination or its equivalent from any Govt. recognized Board or Institution.
WBPSC Fire Operator Jobs Important Dates:
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Age Limit||18-27 Years|
|Notification Released||12 June 2018|
|Online Application Started||13 June 2018|
|Online Application Closed||03 July 2018|
|Last Date for Offline Payment||04 July 2018|
|Exam Date 2018||15 Sept. 2018|
|Download Admit Card||before one week of examination|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
WBPSC inviting online application for this Fire Operator post to apply online before the last date 03 July 2018. The posts in the rank of Fire Operator shall be filled up by selection through direct recruitment on the basis of a written examination, physical measurement test, endurance test and personality test to be conducted by the Commission. The candidates who qualify in the Written Examination shall, thereafter, be called for Physical Measurement Test and the candidates who qualify Physical Measurement Test shall appear in the Endurance Test and those who qualify in Endurance Test shall be called for Personality Test. Date of Examination/Interview will be notified later in the Commission’s website. Check further details about WBPSC Fire Operator Recruitment notification below.
WBPSC FO Job Recruitment Details 2018:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Category||Vacancies|
|2.||OBC – Category A||157|
|3.||OBC – Category B||74|
WBPSC Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Candidates age should not less than 18 years and not more than 27 years on the 01.01.2018.
- Provided that the upper age-limit may be relaxable in respect of the candidates belonging to the categories of the Schedule Castes or the Schedule Tribes or the Other Backwards Classes (Group A and Group B) in accordance with extant rules of the Government.
- Provided further that the provisions of the West Bengal Services (Raising of Age-limit) Rules, 1981, shall not be applicable.
WBPSC FO Eligibility Criteria or Qualification:
- Candidates must have passed Madhyamik examination or its equivalent from any Govt. recognized Board or Institution;
- Desirable Qualifications: Minimum 1(one) year experience in fire fighting in any Govt. department or organisation or Public Sector Undertaking or autonomous bodies
- A certificate from Industrial Training Institute in any of the following disciplines –
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Swimming certificate from any Government recognized club or institute
- Must have passed physical measurement test as mentioned below :
|1.||Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbansis and Other Hill Tribes)||5’6” or 167.6 cms||32” or 81.3 cms. with expansion of 2” or 5 cms.|
|2.||Candidates of Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbansis and Other Hill Tribes||5’3” or 160 cms||81.3 cms. with expansion of 2” or 5 cms|
3. Must have to qualify any four of the following endurance tests :-
a) 1000 meter run within 5 minutes;
b) Ladder climbing within 20 seconds;
c) Lifting and carrying of sandbag weighting 63.5 kg continuously for minimum 50 meters;
d) Run up three stories of standard staircase within 1 minute;
e) Rope climbing using only hands within 60 seconds;
f) High Jump 1.22 meter or more.
WB PSC Fee Payment:
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 110/- (Rupees one hundred ten) only. In addition to that, the candidates will be charged as follows:
- For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For online payment through net banking: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only
- S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
- BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid.
- NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO S.C./S.T. CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES AND B.C. CANDIDATES.
- No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
Apply Online for WBPSC:
- Candidates have to read the full notification before going to apply online.
- Applications can be submitted through online only in the Commission’s website
- Candidate must fulfill the essential qualifications by the closing date
- Submission of more than one application for one particular post is strictly forbidden. The candidature of a candidates who submits more than one application for admission to the selection procedure, will be cancelled even if he/she is admitted to the same.
- All the degrees/diplomas/certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
- Fill the details in WBPSC Online Application Form and upload your photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee after submit the educational qualification and other details
- take a print out of fee payment receipt and WBPSC application form