UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2018: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a short notification for filling up the LT Grade Assistant Teacher Vacancies across the state. According to UPPSC Short Notice, Commission is going released the notification for 10768 UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018. UPPSC Official Notification link will be active soon after the official release.
UPPSC LT Teacher Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Details :
|Age Limit||21-40 years as on 01-07-2018|
|Qualification||Graduation with B.ed Degree|
|Fee Payment||General/ OBC: Rs. 125/- |
SC/ ST: Rs. 65/-
PH Candidates: Rs. 25/-
through Onine or Offline
|Apply Online||link given below|
The online registrations for UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Post will start from 15th March 2018 afterward. Once link is active you will be able to candidates will be able to check the full notification or can apply online for UPSC LT Grade Teacher 2018. Check the Important notice of UPPSC LT Teacher Recruitment 2018.
UPPSC LT Grade Asst. Teacher Important Dates and Links 2018:
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|How to Apply||Instruction|
|UPPSC Short Notice release||07 March 2018|
|UPPSC Full Notification Release Date||15 March 2018|
|UPPSC Revised Exam Scheduled||Download Here|
|Application Start from||15 March 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12 April 2018|
|Fee Submission Last Date||12 April 2018|
|Complete Application Form till||16 April 2018|
|Short Notice||Check here|
|UPPSC LT Teacher Notification||Download Here|
|UPPSC Exam Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|UPPSC Exam Syllabus||Download Syllabus|
UPPSC released a short notice and inform the students that the full official notification will be available on its official site http://uppsc.up.nic.in from the 15 March 2018. On it’s official website you can Apply Online for UPPSC Grade Teacher and you can Pay your Fee, UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Exam Schedule and Exam Syllabus, Exam Syllabus and Reservation and age limit. UPPSC is going to release the online registration dates very soon for the candidates who wants to apply Online for UPPSC LT Grade Asst Teacher vacancies 2018.
UPPSC LT Grade Teachers Subject wise Vacancies 2018:
|Sl.no.||Subject Name||Vacancies (Male)||Vacancies (Female)|
Candidates are requested to apply for this post after read the full notification. There are total 10768 Posts, 5364 posts are reserved for male candidates and 5404 posts for female candidates. Subject wise/ Reservation for male and female candidates are given on point no. 7 of official notification. These are tentative vacancies, which can be increased or decreased on the requirement basis. For UPPSC full Qualification details check the point no. 11 for “Eligibility Criteria”.
- Candidates who are going to apply for these posts must have minimum age 21 Years as on 01-07-2018
- Candidates age should not be more than 40 Years as on 01-07-2018
- Candidates birth of year should be between 02-07-1978 to 01-07-1997.
- PH candidates age should not be more than 55 years means, that person should not be born earlier than 02-07-1963.
- For further age limit details check the official notification point no. 12 (after release the notification)
- Candidate must have Graduation or its equivalent with B.Ed Degree from a recognized University/Board
- For Computer Teacher Post: Candidates with B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science OR should have Graduate in Science in Computer Application OR Graduate in Computer Application OR Graduate with A Level Course from NIELIT OR any other Equivalent Qualification & Candidates must have done B.Ed or any equivalent exam.
- For more posts details check the official notifications
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 125/- for General & OBC Candidates
- SC/ST Candidates need to pay Rs. 65/-
- All PH candidates need to pay only Rs. 25/-
- Payment can be made online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E-Challan mode
- for more details about the fee submission you may check the official notification
Apply Online for UPPSC LT Grade Teacher:
- All the interested candidates can apply through the official website
- Log on http://uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
- Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Relevant Notification
- Click on “All Notifications/Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications
- Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
- Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of form submission.
- The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination.
- Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions
- Follow the instruction to complete your application form.