UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Chemistry answer key for 29th July 2018 exam held at various centers in the state. Download LT Grade Teacher Chemistry paper solution. We at resultwa.com are proving you LT Grade Teacher Answer Key 2018 before release of official answer on UPPSC official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
There are 60 objective type questions asked in the chemistry section from 150 total questions paper. Only one answer is correct and it should be marked with the help of ball pen to get marks. Candidates are advised to fill only one circle, in case of multiple entries no marks will be given for that question.
LT Grade Negative marking criteria: There is a negative marking policy in UP LT Grade teacher exam. One third marks will be deducted for a wrong answer. No marks will be awarded or deducted for non-attempted questions.
Candidates can use this paper as UP LT Grade previous year solved papers for further preparation. Candidates can also find this paper as LT grade Previous Papers, exam Notes and Study Material for exam study.
UPPSC LT *Chemistry* Solved Paper ~ 29 July 2018:
- Which one of the following reactions docs not result in carbon-carbon bond formation?
- Friedel-Crafts reaction
- Perkin reaction
- Diels-Alder reaction
- Hydroboration reaction
- Glucose and fructose form identical osazones, because
- they have same molecular formula
- they have identical configuration about C3, C4 and C5 atoms
- both of them are monosaccharides
- aldehydes and ketones react with phenylhydrazine in similar manner
- Which one of the following reactions of glucose is not matched correctly?
- Bromine water : Gluconic acid
- Nitric acid : Glucuronic acid
- Sodium borohydride : Sorbitol
- Conc. HI and red phosphorus : n-hexane
- Identify the polymer whose structural segment is given below :
- Nylon 44
- Nylon 4
- Nylon 6
- Match Liat-1 with List-2 and select the correct answer from the codes given below the Lists :
- The absolute configurations of the chiralcentre and double bond inare respectively
- R and E
- R and Z
- S and E
- S and Z
- Consider the following statements for geometrical isomerism :
- All geometrical isomers have a double bond.
- All geometrical isomers are diastereoisomers.
- All geometrical isomers have restricted rotation about a bond.
- No two substituents on any of the atoms about which there is restricted rotation, should be the same.
Of these, the correct statements are
(a) only 1, 2 and 3
(b) only 1, 2 and 4
(c) only 2, 3 and 4
(d) only 1, 3 and 4
- Arrange the following compounds in order of their decreasing carbon-oxygen double bond stretching frequency :Codes :
(a) 1>2> 3 >4
(c) 3>1>2 >4
- Which of the following does not affect the position of vmax in IR spectrum?
- Hydrogen bond
- Inductive and mesomeric effects
- Fermi resonance
- Doppler Effect
- Which one or the following compounds will have λmax at 273nm?
- Which one of the following electronic transitions requires the least energy?
- σ –> σ∗
- n –> σ∗
- π –> π∗
- n –> π∗
- E° values of two half cells are given below :
Fe2+/ Fe, E°= -0·44 V
Fe3+ / Fe, E°= -0.036 V
The potential of the cell, Fe3+ + e –>Fe2+, will be
- 0.476 V
- 0.404 V
- – 0.404 V
- 0.772 V
- Standard reduction potentials of four elements A, B, C and D are respectively -2.90, +1·50, -0·74 and +0·34 volts. Which one of these is the strongest reducing agent?
- Which one of the following cations has the maximun hydration number?
- Among the following, which one has the maximum lattice energy?
- Which one of the following cations has the maximum ionic mobility?
- Which one of the following oxides is most basic
- Which one of the following anions is least stable?
- The total number of lone pairs of electrons in XeOF4 is
- In which one of the following compounds, all the bonds are not equal?
- Which of the following compounds/species have undistorted octahedral structure?
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
(a) 2, 3 and 4
(b) 1, 3 and 4
(c) 2 and 3
(d) 1, 2 and 3
- Which one of the following compounds has a permanent dipole moment?
- Consider the following assertion (A) and Reason (R) :
Assertion (A) :
Azimuthal quantum number suggests about the shape of the orbital.
Reason (R) :
It given information about spatial distribution of electron cloud about the nucleus.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below.
(a) Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
(b) Both A and R are true but R is not the correct explanation of A.
(c) A is true but R is false.
(d) A is false but R is true.
- For the spectrum of H-atom, which of the following statements is/are correct?
1. When electron returns to the ground state from higher energy levels, Lyman series is obtained.
2. The wavelengths of spectral lines of Lyman series are in ultra-violet region.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below.
(a) Both 1 and 2
(b) Neither 1 nor 2
(c) Only 1
(d) Only 2
- Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle can be expressed by
- Δx X Δp ≥ h / π
- Δp ≥ hπ / Δx
- Δx X Δp ≥ h / 4π
- X Δp ≥ h / 2π
- Which one of the following ions contains the maximum number of unpaired electrons ?
- Consider H2O as a weak field ligand, the number of unpaired electrons in [Mn (H2O)6]2+ will be
- If Δο < p, then the electronic configuration of d4 species will be
- Which one of the following hybridization is involved in the compounds having bipyramidal structure?
- When 92U238 disintegrates, which one of the following stable elements is forrned as the end-product?
- 82 Pb 208
This LT Grade Chemistry question paper has been formed on the basis of graduation level (B.Sc.) syllabus. So students can check UPPSC LT Grade science & chemistry solved question paper for exam held on 29 July 2018.