The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL) issued a recruitment notification for filling up the 2553 Junior Lineman Vacancies. TSNPDCL released this notification for Jr Lineman 2553 posts in Telangana State. TSNPDCL Online application has been start TSNPDCL online form from 22 February 2018. Candidates can apply for TSNPDCL jr lineman post. You can download TSNPDCL Official notification for the link given below for TSNPDCL Jobs Form.
TSNPDCL (The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited), released a huge number of vacancies in his company. There are 2553 Jr Lineman Posts in TSNPDCL recruitment notification. It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who wants to work with Telangana State-Northern Power Distribution Company Limited. Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through proforma application to be made available on http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in website to the post of Junior Lineman. The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply ON-LINE by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. TSNPDCL invited 2553 Jr Linemen Posts for filling up by online application form through this recruitment notification. TSNPDCL requested to all candidates who are going to apply for this vacancy need to real all detail for this recruitment notification. TSNPDCL will organize the written exam to select the candidates from these posts. TSNPDCL requested all aspirant to read the official notification carefully before filling up the application form. The number of vacancies are subject to variation at the time of recruitment.
TSNPDCL Jr Lineman Important Dates 2018:
|TSNPDCL Jr lineman notification||Download Here|
|Starting Date for Payment of Fee||21 February 2018|
|Starting Date of Application Submission||22 February 2018|
|Last date for payment of Fee ONLINE||19 March 2018 up to 05:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE Application||19 March 2018 up to 11:59 PM|
|Download TSNPDCL Hall tickets||02 April 2018|
|Date of Examination||08 April 2018|
|TSNPDCL Apply Online||Apply Online|
The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited(TSNPDCL) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 as a Public Limited Company on 30-03-2000 with headquarters at Warangal to carryout electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile APSEB. The Company caters to supply of electricity in districts of Mancherial, Nirmal, Kumram Bheem, Kamareddy, Peddapalli, Jagtial, Rajanna Sircilla, Warangal Urban, Warangal Rural, Mahabubabad, Prof Jayashankar, Jangaon, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar and Khammam Districts.TSNPDCL reaches out to a population of nearly 155.22 lakhs (as per provisional 2011 census) spread across hamlets, villages and towns spanning an area of 66,860 Square Kilometers.
TSNPDCL Jr. Lineman Post Details 2018:
|Sl.no.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Scale of the Post (in Rs.)|
|01.||Junior Lineman||2553||15585 – 305 – 16500 – 445 –18725 – 580 – 21625 – 715 –25200|
Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Candidate age should not be less than 18 years and not to exceed 35 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates.
- For in-service outsourced personnel engaged on contract basis, working in TS Power Utilities as on the date of this notification, the age at the time of entry into Power Utilities as outsourced worker will be considered.
- The age is reckoned as on 01.01.2018.
Eligibility Criteria for TSNPDCL:
- Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Rules of TSNPDCL as on the date of Notification.
- Candidate must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade only from a recognized Institution/Board of combined A.P/ Telangana State Education Department as on the date of notification.
- NOTE: If there is any deviation from the above qualification for the above post, the candidates shall produce the equivalency certificate from the authority issuing the qualification certificate viz Secretary of the Institute / Board for accepting his application.
TSNPDCL Application Fee Payment:
- Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to click on the link SUBMIT APPLICATION to complete the process of application submission.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee wherever applicable will entail the total rejection of application.
TSNPDCL Apply Onine:
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form.
- The applicants have to provide payment details (journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application.
- Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.