TSNPDCL Junior Account Officer Job Online Form 2018:The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL) inviting applications for filling up Jr. Account Officer Posts in Telangana State. The application process will start from 16th June 2018 to 30th June 2018 up to 5.00 PM. Visit the official website http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in to check the full notification and other details about the eligibility criteria and apply from the blow link.
Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through proforma application to be made available on http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in website to the post of Junior Accounts Officer. The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply ON-LINE by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The number of vacancies are subject to variation at the time of recruitment. Applicants must possess B.Com 1st class or M.Com 1st Class or pass in CA/ICWA-Inter from any recognized University in India. Candidates age should be between 18 years to 44 years. The written examination for recruitment of Junior Accounts Officer(JAO) will be held at different centers located in the GHMC area of Hyderabad & GWMC area of Warangal.
Telangana NPDCL JAO Jobs Important Dates:
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Age Limit||18-44 Years|
|Qualification||B.Com 1st Class|
|Notification Released||13 June 2018|
|Online Application Started||16 June 2018|
|Online Application Closed||30 June 2018 up to 05.00 PM|
|Last Date for Online Payment||30 June 2018 upto 11:59 P.M|
|Exam Date 2018||22 July 2018|
|Download Admit Card||13 July 2018|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 as a Public Limited Company on 30-03-2000 with headquarters at Warangal to carryout electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile APSEB. The Company caters to supply of electricity in districts of Mancherial, Nirmal, Kumram Bheem, Kamareddy, Peddapalli, Jagtial, Rajanna Siricilla, Warangal Urban, Warangal Rural, Mahabubabad, Prof Jayashankar, Jangaon, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar and Khammam Districts.TSNPDCL reaches out to a population of nearly 155.22 lakhs (as per provisional 2011 census) spread across hamlets, villages and towns spanning an area of 66,860 Square Kilometers.
Telangana PSC VRO Job Recruitment Details 2018:
|Sl.no.||Post Name|| |
No. of vacancies
Age as on
Scale of the post (in Rs.)
Junior Accounts Officer
18 yrs. – 44 yrs
Telangana NPDCL JAO Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Candidates age should be between 18 years and 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01.01.2018.
- Age Relaxation: As per the G.O.Ms.No.190 GA (Ser.A) Dept., Dt:08-08-2017 as adopted by TSNPDCL vide N.O.O.(CGM-HRD) Ms.No.194,dt.13.09.2017, the Upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 to 44 years.
- The Upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
TSNPDCL Eligibility Criteria or Qualification:
- Applicants must possess B.Com 1st class or M.Com 1st Class or pass in CA/ICWA-Inter from any recognized University in India or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Rules of TSNPDCL as on the date of Notification.
NPDCL Telangana JAO Fee Payment:
- (A) Fee: (Remittance of fee) : Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- (B) Mode of Payment of fee : Candidate has to visit the website http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification and User Guide. The fee mentioned at Para- I (5)(a) is to be paid online by visiting the website and click on the link MAKE PAYMENT in the website duly following online instructions.
- After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to click on the link SUBMIT APPLICATION to complete the process of application submission. The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application the Applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee wherever applicable will entail the total rejection of application.
Written Examination Centres:
- The written examination for recruitment of Junior Accounts Officer(JAO) will be held at different centers located in the GHMC area of Hyderabad & GWMC area of Warangal.
Apply Online TSNPDCL:
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- Fee Payment Step-I: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification as detailed above and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number (12 digit) in the first instance.
- Submission of Application step-II: After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form.
- The applicants have to provide payment details (journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application.
- Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
- Before Uploading / Submission of Application Form, the candidates are required to go through the detailed notification and should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination.
- No relevant column of the Application Form should be left blank, otherwise application form will be rejected.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Outside printed Application Form will not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of application form with Reference ID for future reference.
- Candidates have to submit application only through online mode well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.