Telangana State PSC Group IV Job Recruitment 2018: Telangana State Public Service Commission had recently announced a recruitment notice for filling up 700 Village Revenue Officer vacancy in Telangana State. Candidates who are interested to apply for this recruitment can check the details at the commission’s official website http://www.tspsc.gov.in. Online Application will start for TSPSC from 08 June 2018 to 02 July 2018.
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Village Revenue Officer in Revenue Department in the state of Telangana. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR. The number of vacancies and Departments are subject to variation on intimation being received from the appointing authority, before the last date for submission of Online applications.
Telangana PSC VRO Jobs Important Dates:
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Age Limit||18-44 Years|
|Notification Released||08 June 2018|
|Online Application Started||08 June 2018|
|Online Application Closed||02 July 2018|
|Last Date for Online Payment||02 July 2018 (11:59 P.M)|
|Exam Date 2018||16 September 2018|
|Download Admit Card||before one week of examination|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The number of vacancies and Departments are subject to variation on intimation being received from the appointing authority, before the last date for submission of Online applications. Applicants must possess the Intermediate Public Examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized University thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the departments as on the date of Notification. The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
Telangana PSC VRO Job Recruitment Details 2018:
Telangana PSC VRO Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2018 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000
- Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974
- The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.
- *As per G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 read with G.O. Ms. No. 264 GA(Ser.A) Dept.,Dated: 26-07-2016 and G.O. Ms. No. 190 GA(Ser.A) Dept.,Dated: 08-08-2017, the upper age limit is raised up to 10 years.
- Age Relaxation: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
|Sl. no.||Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|1.||Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|2.||Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.|
|3.||N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|4.||SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|5.||Physically Handicapped persons||10 years|
TSPSC VRO Eligibility Criteria or Qualification:
- Intermediate Public Examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination
- Distance Education: The Candidates who have obtained Degrees through Open Universities / Distance Education mode are required to have recognition by the University Grants Commission / AICTE / Distance Education Council as the case may be. Unless such Degrees had been recognised by the relevant Statutory Authority, they will not be accepted for purpose of Educational Qualification. The onus of Proof of recognition by the relevant Statutory Authority that their Degrees / Universities have been recognised, rests with the Candidate.
TSPSC VRO Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Subject||No. of Question||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|1.||General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities||150 (General Knowledge 75 + Secretarial Abilities 75)||150||150|
|Paper||Language of Examination|
|General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities||Bilingual i.e., English and Telugu|
TSPSC VRO SYLLABUS:
Paper: General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities
- Current affairs: International, National, Regional
- General Science: science in everyday life and Environmental Issues and Disaster Management
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution – Salient Features, Indian Political System , Government, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness
- Basic English (8th Standard)
- Mental Ability. (verbal and non-verbal)
- Logical Reasoning
- Numerical abilities
- Arithmetical abilities.
Telangana PSC VRO Fee Payment:
- (A) FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-service men.
- N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
- (B) Mode of Payment of Fee: The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
- The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
Telangana PSC Apply Online:
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further
- The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.