Telangana State PSC Group IV Job Recruitment 2018: Telangana State Public Service Commission had published a notification for filling up 1521 Group IV (Junior Steno/ Typist/ Junior Assistant) vacancy recruitment in Telangana State. TSPSC is going to start Online Application from 07 June 2018 & Last date to apply online is 06 July 2018. Candidates should visit the official website to check the official notification before going to apply online or visit the official website of Telangana PSC and apply through the official website http://www.tspsc.gov.in.
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the posts of Group-IV Services in Telangana State. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR. The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
Telangana PSC Group IV Jobs Important Dates:
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Age Limit||18-44 Years|
|Notification Released||07 June 2018|
|Online Application Started||07 June 2018|
|Online Application Closed||06 July 2018|
|Last Date for Online Payment||06 July 2018 (11:59 P.M)|
|Exam Date 2018||07 October 2018|
|Download Admit Card||before one week of examination|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
The Telangana State Public Service Commission inviting Applications through ONLINE mode only in the prescribed proforma which will be made available on Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) from 07-06-2018 to 06-07-2018. Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their Applications and updating OTRs if necessary, Aadhar number, SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE (Certificates), Community/ Caste Certificate i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR.
The Scheme & Syllabus for the examination has been shown in ANNEXURE-III in official notification. Candidates who wants to apply visit the official website or check the above link for Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018 through online mode. The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by examination (Objective Type) by online/ OMR based.
Here, you can download all related details of this recruitment from this page. or check the details from below table:
Telangana PSC Jr. Asst/ Steno Job Recruitment Details 2018:
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Department||Vacancies|
|06||Junior Assistant||COMMERCIAL TAX DEPARTMENT||231|
|12||Typist||DISASTER RESPONSE AND FIRE SERVICES||02|
|14||Junior Assistant||TELANGANA VAIDHYA VIDHANA PARISHAD||59|
|15||Junior Assistant||DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL EDUCATION||18|
|16||Junior Assistant||FOREST DEPARTMENT||32|
Telangana PSC Group IV Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2018 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000
- Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974
- The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.
- *As per G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 read with G.O. Ms. No. 264 GA(Ser.A) Dept.,Dated: 26-07-2016 and G.O. Ms. No. 190 GA(Ser.A) Dept.,Dated: 08-08-2017, the upper age limit is raised up to 10 years.
- Age Relaxation: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
|Sl. no.||Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|1.||Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|2.||Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.|
|3.||N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|4.||SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|5.||Physically Handicapped persons||10 years|
TSPSC Jr. Asst/ Steno Eligibility Criteria or Qualification:
|Post Code||Post Name||Educational Qualifications as specified by the Departments.|
|01, 08, 11 & 13||LD/Junior Steno||i) Must hold a Bachelors Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by OR under a Central Act, State Act OR Provisional Act OR an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission OR any equivalent qualification.
ii) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Type Writing by the Higher Grade in the relevant language and
iii) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Short hand by the higher grade in the relevant language. If however persons who have passed the examination in Typewriting OR Shorthand by the higher grade are not available those who have passed the examination by the lower grade may be appointed.
NOTE: In the case of Telugu Typist the pass in the Typewriting examination shall be on the Typewriter with Government Standard Key Board.
09 & 12
|Typist||i) Must hold a Bachelors Degree of any University in India established OR incorporated by OR under a Central Act, State Act OR Provisional Act OR an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission OR any equivalent qualification.
ii) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Telugu on Government Standard Key Board.
iii) Provided that if persons with the qualification prescribed in item (ii) above are not available candidates who have passed the above examination in Typewriting by Lower Grade if otherwise qualified be appointed.
iv) Provided further that candidates who possess Typewriting qualification in English by Lower Grade besides the qualifications mentioned in items (ii) and (iii) above shall be given preference for appointment by direct recruitment.
NOTE(1): If sufficient number of candidates with Telugu Typewriting qualification are not available for the appointment as Typists candidates with English Type writing qualification may be appointed subject to the condition that he/she should acquire Telugu Typewriting qualification within the period of probation on pain of postponement of increment without cumulative effect.
NOTE (2): In the case of Telugu Typist the pass in the Typewriting examination shall be on the Typewriter with Government Standard Key Board.
10, 14, 15
|Junior Assistant||Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification.|
TSPSC Group 4 Exam Scheme:
GROUP-IV SERVICES Scheme of Examination
The Scheme & Syllabus for the examination has been given below:
|Paper||Subject||No.of Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Name of the Papers||Language Of Examination|
|PAPER-I GENERAL KNOWLEDGE||Trilingual i.e., English, Telugu & Urdu|
|PAPER-II: SECRETARIAL ABILITIES|
TSPSC Group IV SYLLABUS:
Paper-I: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
1. Current affairs.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10.Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11.Policies of Telangana State.
Paper-II: SECRETARIAL ABILITIES
1) Mental Ability. (Verbal and non-verbal)
2) Logical Reasoning.
4) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
5) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities
Telangana PSC Fee Payment:
- (A) FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-service men.
- N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
- (B) Mode of Payment of Fee: The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
- The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
Telangana PSC Group 4 Apply Online:
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.