SSC CPO SI 2018: SSC has announced CPO SI recruitment notification for the candidates who are waiting for this vacancies. Staff Selection Commission released this notification on its official website www.ssc.nic.in. Online Application for filling up of SSC CPO Application form 2018 has started. Candidate should read the official notification carefully before applying online. SSC released 1223 CPO SI Vacancies through this notification. Download the official notification or check this post for more SSC CPO SI details 2018.
SSC CPO Exam Eligibility Criteria 2018:
|SSC CPO Age Limit||20-25 Years as on 01.08.2018|
|SSC CPO SI Qualification||Bachelor‟s degree from a recognized university or equivalent|
|SSC CPO Apply Online or Offline||Link Given Below|
Below table gives you all SSC CPO Exam notice important dates.
SSC CPO SI Exam Important Dates Summary:
|SSC CPO Official Notification||Download Here|
|Notification Released||03 March 2018|
|SSC CPO SI Online Application||03 March 2018|
|Last Date for SSC CPO SI||13 April 2018 till 05:00 PM|
|Last Date for Online Payment||13 April 2018|
|Last Date for Offline Payment||16 April 2018|
|SSC CPO SI Admit Card||One Week Before Exam|
|SSC CPO SI Pre Exam Date||04 June 2018 to 10 June 2018|
|SSC CPO Mains Exam Date||01 December 2018|
|Apply Online SSC CPO||Apply Here|
|Pay Fee||Online I Offline|
|Print Application Form||Print Here|
Staff Selection Commission organise this SSC CPO Exam every year all over the country to select the candidates for the post of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) & Delhi Police and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF). Staff Selection Commission will conduct the examination for CAPFs, ASI, and SI in Delhi Police posts from 04 June 2018 to 10 June 2018. SSC has issued this SSC CPO 2018 Notification on 03 March and SSC CPO 2018 Online Application Form submission has been started from 3rd March 2018 and Last Date for SSC CPO SI is 02 April 2018.
SSC CPO SI Vacancy details:
|Sl.no.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs||1073|
|2.||Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male) in Delhi Police||97|
|3.||Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Female) in Delhi Police||53|
|4.||Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF||Coming Soon|
|Total Vacancies||1223 (Tentative)|
Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police
Sub-Inspector (Female) in Delhi Police
Sub Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
|Name of the Force||Category||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Ex-Ser.|
|CISF||Male||–||–||–||–||Vacancies will be intimated later|
|Female||–||–||–||–||Vacancies will be intimated later|
ASI (Executive) in CISF
|ASI/Exe||Male||–||–||–||–||Vacancies will be intimated later|
|Female||–||–||–||–||Vacancies will be intimated later|
Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF. These vacancies are tentative and may change in future. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the website of the Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. The vacancies are advertised by the Commission as per the indents given by the User Departments. The Commission will not be responsible for withdrawal/ alteration of the vacancies by any User Department. Candidates selected for appointment for posts of SI in CAPFs and ASI in CISF are liable to serve anywhere in India. Candidates selected for appointment for posts of SI in CAPFs and ASI in CISF are liable to serve anywhere in India.
SSC CPO SI Age Limit:
- Candidate should be between 20-25 years as on 01.08.2018 (i.e. candidates born not before 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.1998 are eligible) subject to permissible relaxations listed at 4 (B) (Official Notification).
- Note-I: Candidate should note that the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate only, will be accepted by the Commission for determining the Age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
|Code no.||Category||Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 Years|
|03||Ex-servicemen (ExS)||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|04||For Group „B‟ posts:
(i) Central Government Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date.
|05||(ii) Central Government Civilian Employees (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date.||10 (5+5) years.|
|06||For ASI in CISF:
(i) Central Govt. Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date
|Up to 40 years of age|
|07||(ii) Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date||Up to 45 years of age|
|08||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.||5 years|
|09||For Group „C‟ posts only:
(i) Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.
|Up to 35 years of age|
|10||(ii) Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST )||Up to 40 years of age|
|11||Departmental Candidates for vacancies in Delhi Police only:
(i) Departmental Candidates (Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.
|Up to 30 years of age|
|12||(ii) Departmental Candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.||Up to 33 years of age|
|13||(iii) Departmental Candidates (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.||Up to 35 years of age|
SSC CPO SI Education Criteria:
- Candidates should have Bachelor‟s degree from a recognized university or equivalent For all posts.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
- Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as on 01-08-2018 will not be eligible and need not apply.
SSC CPO Fee Payment Online I SSC CPO Offline Payment:
- Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC.
- If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown „Incomplete‟ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form.
CPO Online Application:
- Candidates must apply through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in
- Candidates should read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online „one time Registration Form‟/ „Application Form‟.
- After reading the instructions, candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form.
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration/ Application Forms. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- The Registration becomes complete only after the photograph and signature are uploaded by the candidate.
- After completion of the Registration Part the candidates should proceed to fill up the Online Application Form.
SSC CPO SI Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory.
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II.
- Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- The Commission at its discretion may fix qualifying marks in Paper-I, Paper-II and any part(s) of Paper-I.