State Bank Probationary Officer (SBI PO) Recruitment 2018: State Bank of India has released a recruitment notification for filling up 2000 Probationary Officer Vacancies. All interested candidates can check the notification who wants to apply online for SBI PO 2018. Candidates can apply for this recruitment from 21 April 2018 to 13 May 2018 from the official website http://www.sbi.co.in/ or link given below.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (PO’s) in State Bank of India. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India. Candidates can apply online only from 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018. No other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates age should not be below Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2018. Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
All eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process. The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary examination will have to appear for Main examination. The candidates shortlisted after the main examination will be subsequently called for a Group Exercises & Interview. Prospective candidates will have to apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
SBI PO Job Recruitment Details 2018:
|Age Limit||21-30 Years as on 01.04.2018|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree in any stream|
|Fee Payment||General/ OBC: Rs. 600/-
SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/-
|Download Official Notification||English I Hindi|
|SBI PO Call Letter||Download Here|
|Application Start||21 April 2018|
|Online Application Closed||13 May 2018|
|Download SBI PO Pre Call Letter||18 June 2018 onwards|
|SBI Pre-Exam Date||01, 07 & 08 July 2018|
|SBI Pre-Exam Result||15 July 2018|
|Download SBI Mains Call Letter||20 July 2018|
|Apply Online||Registration I LOG-IN|
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection. Only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list. The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication from the bank
- IBPS RRB Online Jobs 2018: Check Here
State Bank of India PO Post Category-wise Vacancy Details 2018:
- Candidates should not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2018 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988 (both days inclusive).
|01.||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||05 Years|
|02.||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 Years|
|03.||Persons With Disabilities (PWD)|| PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years
PWD (OBC)- 13 Years
PWD (Gen)- 10 Years
|04.||Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including
Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short
Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have
rendered 5 years military service and have been
released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one
year from the last date of receipt of application)
otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on
account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical
disability attributable to military service or invalidment.
|05.||Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu &
Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
NOTE: CUMULATIVE AGE RELAXATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE EITHER UNDER THE ABOVE ITEMS OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER ITEMS.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing
|01.||SC/ ST/ PWD||₹100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|02.||General/ OBC||₹600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
How to Apply Online:
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filing the Online Application Form.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for any receiving any communication from the bank.
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the applicant’s candidature may be rejected.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.