RVUNL Jr. Chemist/ Jr. Engineer and Informatics Assistant Jobs Apply 2018: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) has recently issued a notification for filling up various posts in the state. Candidates who are interested to apply this job recruitment can apply from 14 June 2018 to 02 July 2018. Visit official website to check the full notification and apply online through the official website http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Online Applications are invited for appointment as Junior Engineer-I (Electrical/ Civil/ C&I/Communication/ Fire & Safety), Junior Chemist and Informatics Assistant in five power sector Companies of Rajasthan. Candidates who have completed their Graduation must check the notification to apply. There are a great opportunity for the job seekers to apply online for this recruitment. Here, we are going to provide you all the details in short notice. Check the below table for all important details or download the official notification for further details about this RVUNL Job Notification 2018.
RVUNL Jobs Important Dates:
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Age Limit||21-41 Years|
|Fee||General: Rs. 850/-
Others: Rs. 550/-
|Notification Released||13 June 2018|
|Online Application Started||14 June 2018|
|Online Application Closed||02 July 2018|
|Last Date for Online Payment||02 July 2018|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
Rajasthan State Electricity Board was unbundled on 19.7.2000 in five Power Companies, wholly owned by the Government of Rajasthan. These Companies are engaged in the field of Generation, Transmission and Distribution of electricity in the State. The Engineering Service Regulations, 2016 of these Vidyut Nigams shall be applicable for all purposes. Candidates are advised to refer to them. The Engineering Service Regulations, 2016 of these Vidyut Nigams shall be applicable for all purposes. Candidates are advised to refer to them. Check further details about this recruitment notification below.
JVVNL 2433 Technical Helper Jobs 2018: Apply Here
RRVUNL 3220 Various Jobs Vacancies 2018: Apply Here
RVUNL Job Recruitment Details 2018:
|Name of Post||Total|
RRVUNL Age Limit & Relaxation:
- For Junior Engineer-I & Junior Chemist: The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must have not attained the age of 41 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of Application i.e. on the 1.1.2019.
- For Informatics Assistant: The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must have not attained the age of 40 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of Application i.e. on the 1.1.2019.
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by:
- 5 years in the case of male candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Backward Class(BC) and Most Backward Class (MBC);
- 5 years in the case of woman candidate of General category;
- 10 years in the case of woman candidate belonging to SC, ST, BC and MBC;
- 10 years, 13 years and 15 years for the Persons with Disability (Physically Handicapped) candidates belonging to General category, BC/MBC category and SC/ST category, respectively.
RVUNL Eligibility Criteria or Qualification:
- The requisite educational qualification for appointment as on the date fixed for documents verification is as follows :-
- Name of Post: Junior Engineer-I
|Name of Discipline||Educational Qualification (as on the date fixed for Documents Verification)|
|Electrical||The candidate must hold four years’ Full Time Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/Power Electronics/ Power Engineering or equivalent from a University/Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi.|
|Civil||The candidate must hold four years’ Full Time Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in Structural/Civil Construction/Civil Engineering or equivalent from a University/Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi.|
|Control & Instrumentation/ Communication||The candidate must hold four years’ Full Time Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele-Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Controls or equivalent from a University/Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi.|
|Fire & Safety|| The candidate must hold four years’ Full Time Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE; or equivalent from a University/Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi., in :-
- Name of Post :- Junior Chemist:
- Candidate must hold two years’ full time Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry or four years’ full time Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering as a regular student from an University established by law in India or a degree of a foreign University or Institution declared by competent authority, equivalent to full time regular Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering of an University established by law in India.
- Name of Post :- Informatics Assistant:
- Graduate or higher full time degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Information Technology or equivalent of University established by law in India; OR
- Full time Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications or 3 years’ Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or equivalent from a Polytechnic Institution recognized by the Government; OR
- Graduate of a University established by law in India with Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or equivalent of a University established by law in India or of an institution recognized by the Government; OR
- Graduate of University established by law in India with “O” or Higher Level Certificate course conducted by “National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIEIT)/ DOEACC” under the control of Department of Electronics, Government of India; OR
- Graduate of University established by law in India with Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under the National/ State Counsel of Vocational Training Scheme; and
- Speed of 20 Words Per Minute typing in Hindi and English both.
- Apart from the above requisite qualification(s), candidates must possess working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
RRVUNL Application Fee Payment:
- Candidates have to pay the application fees as per their categories.
|UR (General) if annual income of the family is Rs 2.50 lakh or more||Rs 850/-|
|UR (GEN) if annual income of the family is less than Rs 2.50 lakh / SC/ST/BC/MBC/PwD (PH)||Rs 550|
- Bank Transaction charges for online payment of applicaiton fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidates
- Payment of Fee through Online mode is available only from 14th June, 2018 to 2nd July, 2018.
- Those UR(GEN) category candidates whose annual family income is less than Rs.2.50 lakh and are depositing Rs.550/- as application fee on this ground, will have to produce documents in support of their annual family income at the time of documents verification
- Benefit of reserved posts is not admissible to candidates of creamy layer of BC & MBC categories. Such candidates are considered in UR (GEN) Category and shall deposit fee of Rs. 850/-.
- SC/ST/BC/MB Category candidates belonging to any State other than Rajasthan shall be treated as “Unreserved (General)” category candidate. They should apply under the UR(GEN) category by depositing fee of Rs. 850/-.
- Application fee once paid shall neither be refunded in any circumstances, nor it can be reserved for any other recruitment or selection.
- The Payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Apply Online RVUNL:
- Candidates are requested to read the full official notification before filling this application form online
- Candidates will have to go to one of the above websites and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate details and save application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “SAVE AND NEXT” button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for “Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature” detailed here under.
- Click on the ‘Preview Tab’ to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph & signature uploaded and all other details filled are correct.