RSMSSB Stenographer Posts Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur release a recruitment notification for filling up 1085 Stenographer Jobs in the state. Aspirant who wish to apply for this recruitment must check the notification before going to apply online for RSMSSB. Last date for RSMSSB Stenographer is 10 August 2018. Candidates must have to check this RSMSSB Official notification for filling up this RSMSSB Steno Jobs Form. RSMSSB Official website is http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
RSMSSB Stenographer Jobs Notification Details:
|Recruitment Details||Check Here|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years (Details)|
|Qualification||Senior Secondary (Details)|
|Application Fee||UR/ Other State OBC: Rs. 450/-
Rajasthan OBC: Rs. 350/-
SC/ ST: Rs. 250/-
|RSMSSB Official Notification||Download Here|
|Notification Released||04 July 2018|
|RMSSB Online Application Started||12 July 2018|
|Online Application Closed||10 August 2018|
|Last Date for Online Payment||10 August 2018|
|RSMSSB Exam Date 2018 (Tentative)||Sep/ Oct 2018|
|RSMSSB Exam Admit Card Download||One week before exam|
|RMSSB Exam Result||will notify soon|
|RSMSSB Apply Online||Apply Online|
RSMSSB Steno Jobs Recruitment 2018 is going to fill 1085 Stenographer Post in the State. RSMSSB inviting the online application for filling up these vacancies through this advertisement in Tribal and Non-Tribal Area. Every candidate who is going to apply for this recruitment must have passed Senior Secondary or Degree/ Diploma a recognized university/ institute. If any candidate fills the details false will be rejected by the board. This is a state level examination, which will be organized RSMSSB. RSMSSB requested the candidates to read the full official notification before filling up this recruitment.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board inviting eligible candidates by this recruitment notification for filling up all these posts. These Vacancies are for TSP & Non TSP Areas. Every UR Category candidates should have to pay Rs. 450/- and OBC & SC/ ST candidates who does not belong to Rajasthan should have also pay the same fee as General Category Candidates. Candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 years for UR category candidates. Online application will start from 12 July 2018 & Candidates should apply before the last date 10 August 2018.
RSMSSB Stenographer Post Details 2018:
|Category||Department Name||Total Posts|
|Governance Secretariat||Rajasthan Public Service Commission||State Subordinate|
Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Candidates should be exceed 18 year and should not more than 40 years for UR Candidates.
- Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per organization rules.
- Age relaxation in maximum age limit category will be:
- General Category female candidates will get 5 years age relaxation
- SC/ST/ OBC male candidates will get 5 years age relaxation (only Rajasthan State candidates)
- SC/ST/ OBC female candidates 10 years age relaxation (only Rajasthan State candidates)
- The age limit will be reckoned as on 01.01.2019.
RSMSSB Eligibility Criteria or Qualification:
- Candidates must have at least Senior Secondary from a recognized board or its equivalent examination. AND
- “O” or higher level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. OR
- Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi OR
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under national/State Council or Vocational Training Scheme OR
- Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Science/ Computer Application from a university established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the government
- Knowledge of Devanagari and Rajasthan culture
- for more details download RSMSSB notification from above link
RSMSSB Application Fee Payment:
- General & BC/ OBC (Other State) Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 450/-
- Rajasthan OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates should have to pay Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 250/-
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through Cash at E-mitra Center in Rajasthan, CSC or Debit and Credit Card or net banking.
- E-mitra and CSC list has been uploaded on board official website
- Fee is non-refundable
RSMSSB Apply Online:
- Candidates are requested to read the full official notification before filling this application form online
- Candidates can apply through online for this recruitment by visiting the RSMSSB’s official website
- Candidates Should Read all the Instruction while Submitting the Online Application Form.
- Candidate should create an E-mail ID and password before applying. Visit the www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and click on “Apply Online” to register online
- After fill the details on the application form and you should once again check the mentioned details are correct or not.
- After submit all the details you have to pay the application fee
- After submit the application fee you need to take a hard copy of that fee slip for future.
- If Any candidates will submit his wrong details in his application form, will not be consider for the examination