RSMSSB Lab Assistant Online Job Vacancy 2018: RSMSSB released a recruitment notification for filling up the 1200 Lab Assistant (Prayogshala Sahayak) posts in Rajasthan State. Department is going to start this recruitment online from the official website RSMSSB. Candidates can apply online for this recruitment from 14 June 2018 to 13 July 2018. Candidates who are preparing for the Government Jobs, should have to check this RSMSSB Official notification for filling up this RSMSSB LA Jobs Form. Official website of RSMSSB is http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
RSMSSB inviting application for Lab Assistant vacancies for filling up by online application form through this recruitment. Board are requested to all the candidates to fill all mandatory detail for this Lab Asst Recruitment. This is a state level examination, which will be organized RSMSSB. Application will be rejected by the board, if candidates fill it false or not completed it. RSMSSB requested the candidates to read the full official notification before filling up this recruitment. RSMSS Board invited the candidates by this recruitment notification for filling up the 1302 posts of Lab Assistant in Tribal and Non-Tribal Area.
RSMSSB Suchna Sahayak (Informatics Assistant) Exam Dates:
|Recruitment Details||Check Here|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years|
|Qualification||Class 10/ Class 12|
|Application Fee||UR/ Other State OBC: Rs. 450/-
Rajasthan OBC: Rs. 350/-
SC/ ST: Rs. 250/-
|RSMSSB Official Notification||Download Here|
|Notification Released||09 May 2018|
|RMSSB Online Application Started||14 June 2018|
|Online Application Closed||13 July 2018|
|Last Date for Online Payment||13 July 2018|
|RSMSSB Exam Date 2018 (Tentative)||Sep/ Oct 2018|
|RSMSSB Exam Admit Card Download||One week before exam|
|RMSSB Exam Result||will notify soon|
|RSMSSB Apply Online||Apply Online|
Candidates who wants to apply visit the official website or check the above link for RSMSSB Lab Assistant Online Job 2018 through online mode. Board inform the students that application will be accepted only via online. Candidates should have successfully completed 12th Board Exam from any recognized institute. Candidates age should be between 21 years to 35 years for UR category candidates. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules. Online application will start from 14 JUNE and candidates should create their E-mail Id and password. Candidates who are interested to fill up this vacancy read the official notification and eligibility criteria & Apply Online for RSMSSB 2018.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Post Details 2018:
Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Candidates should be exceed 18 year and should not more than 40 years for UR Candidates.
- Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per organization rules.
- Age relaxation in maximum age limit category will be:
- General Category female candidates will get 5 years age relaxation
- SC/ST/ OBC male candidates will get 5 years age relaxation (only Rajasthan State candidates)
- SC/ST/ OBC female candidates 10 years age relaxation (only Rajasthan State candidates)
- The age limit will be reckoned as on 01.01.2019.
RSMSSB Eligibility Criteria or Qualification:
- Candidates should have Senior Secondary or Higher Secondary with optional subject of Science or should have passed equivalent Exam.
- Knowledge of Devanagari and Rajasthan culture
- for more details download RSMSSB notification from above link
RSMSSB Application Fee Payment:
- General & BC/ OBC (Other State) Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 450/-
- Rajasthan OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates should have to pay Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 250/-
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through Cash at E-mitra Center in Rajasthan, CSC or Debit and Credit Card or net banking.
- E-mitra and CSC list has been uploaded on board official website
- Fee is non-refundable
RSMSSB Apply Online:
- Candidates are requested to read the full official notification before filling this application form online
- Candidates can apply for this recruitment through ONLINE application mode by visiting the RSMSSB’s official website
- Read all the Information and Instructions detailed carefully before applying online
- Candidate should create an E-mail ID and password before applying
- Visit the www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and click on “Apply Online” to register onine
- Only those candidates will be able to attend the examination who submit their application form online before the last date
- If Any candidates will submit his wrong details in his application form, will not be consider for the examination
RSMSSB Exam Pattern Syllabus:
- Exam will be in two parts.
- Candidates who qualify the pre exam will be call for second test.
- First exam will be written test of 100 marks and duration 03 hours.
- Final merit will be base on written exam. second exam will only be qualifying exam.