Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has recently released a recruitment notification for filling up the 1302 Informatics Assistant (Suchna Sahayak) posts in Rajasthan State. Start applying date for RSMSSB IA online form date is 08 March 2018. Candidates who are preparing for the Government Jobs, should have to check this RSMSSB Official notification for filling up this RSMSSB SS Jobs Form.
According to the Board, Informatics Assistant (Suchna Sahayak) vacancies has been released. RSMSSB invited 1302 IA SS (General Area 1165 and 137 for Tribe Area) Posts for filling up by online application form through this recruitment. Board released this recruitment notification with every small to big point for filling up this vacancy. RSMSSB are requested to all the candidates who are going to fill this recruitment should have to fill all mandatory detail for this recruitment. Board requested the candidates to read the full official notification before filling up this recruitment. Application will be rejected by the board, if candidates fill it false or not completed it. Candidates who are interested to fill up this vacancy read the official notification and eligibility criteria & Apply Online for RSMSSB 2018.
RSMSSB Suchna Sahayak (Informatics Assistant) Exam Dates:
RSMSS Board invited the candidates by this recruitment notification for filling up the 1302 posts of Informatics Assistant (Suchna Sahayak) in Tribal and Non-Tribal Area.Board inform the students that application will be accepted only via online. Candidates who wants to apply visit the official website or check the above link for RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2018 through online mode. Candidates age should be between 21 years to 35 years for general candidates. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules. Online application will start from 06 April and candidates should create their E-mail Id and password.
RSMSSB IA Post Details 2018:
Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Candidates should be exceed 21 year and should not more than 35 years for UR Candidates.
- Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per organization rules.
- Age relaxation in maximum age limit category will be:
- General Category female candidates will get 5 years age relaxation
- SC/ST/ OBC male candidates will get 5 years age relaxation (only Rajasthan State candidates)
- SC/ST/ OBC female candidates 10 years age relaxation (only Rajasthan State candidates)
- The age limit will be reckoned as on 01.01.2019.
RSMSSB Eligibility Criteria or Qualification:
- Candidates who have passed Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Application/ Electronics & Communication & PGDCA from a recognized board or university are eligible to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018-19. Must possess ‘O’ level certificate. “OR”
- Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Application from any recognized polytechnic institute or Computer Science or IT or Computer Application or 3 years Diploma in IT or it’s equivalent “OR”
- PGDCA/ ‘O’ Level from a recognized institute or Computer Science/ IT or it’s equivalent
- 20 wpm in both English and Hindi
- Knowledge of Devanagari and Rajasthan culture
- for more details download RSMSSB notification from above link
RSMSSB Application Fee Payment:
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through Cash at E-mitra Center in Rajasthan, CSC or Debit and Credit Card or net banking.
- E-mitra and CSC list has been uploaded on board official website
- General & BC/ OBC (Other State) Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 450/-
- Rajasthan OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates should have to pay Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 250/-
- Fee is non-refundable
RSMSSB Apply Online:
- Candidates are requested to read the full official notification before filling this application form online
- Candidates can apply for this recruitment through ONLINE application mode by visiting the RSMSSB’s official website
- Read all the Information and Instructions detailed carefully before applying online
- Candidate should create an E-mail ID and password before applying
- Visit the www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and click on “Apply Online” to register onine
- Only those candidates will be able to attend the examination who submit their application form online before the last date
- If Any candidates will submit his wrong details in his application form, will not be consider for the examination
RSMSSB Exam Pattern Syllabus:
- Exam will be in two parts.
- Candidates who qualify the pre exam will be call for second test.
- First exam will be written test of 100 marks and duration 03 hours.
- Final merit will be base on written exam. second exam will only be qualifying exam.