RRVUNL PO, AO & Steno Jobs Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) has recently issued a notification for filling up the 3220 for Accounts/Personnel Officer, Junior Assistant & Accountant, Stenographer and legal Officer posts in various departments. A lots of candidates are going to applying for this recruitment, this is best opportunity for the candidates to work under the Rajasthan Government. Online Application for RVUNL online form date will 22 May 2018 & Last date to apply online is 11 June 2018. Candidates can visit the official website through the official website http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Rajasthan State Electricity Board was unbundled on 19.7.2000 into five power companies, wholly owned by the Government of Rajasthan. These power companies are engaged in the fields of Generation, Transmission and Distribution of electricity in the State. Board released this recruitment notification with every small to big point for filling up this vacancy. Candidates who are preparing for the Government Jobs, should have to check this RRVUNL Official notification for filling up this RRVUNL Jobs notification.
Online Application are invited for appointment as Assistant Personnel Officer, Junior Legal Officer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer and Junior Assistant/ Commercial Assistant-II, in five power companies of Rajasthan. Candidates should have Graduate Degree and must possess working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture. A person who has appeared or is appearing in the final year/ semester examination of the aforesaid requisite educational qualification, shall be eligible to apply for the posts, but he/ she shall have to submit proof of having acquired the requisite educational qualification including computer qualification.
RRVUNL Jobs Important Dates:
|Official Notification||AO/ PO I Other Posts|
|Notification Released||22 May 2018|
|RMSSB Online Application Started||22 May 2018|
|Online Application Closed||11 June 2018|
|Last Date for Online Payment||11 June 2018|
|RRVUNL Exam Date 2018 (Tentative)||Notify later|
|RRVUNL Download Admit Card||before one week of examination|
|RRVUNL Exam Result||will notify soon|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
RVUNL are requested to all the candidates who are going to fill this recruitment should have to fill all mandatory detail for this recruitment. Board requested the candidates to read the full official notification before filling up this recruitment. Application will be rejected by the board, if candidates fill it false or not completed it. Board inform the students that application will be accepted only via online. Candidates who wants to apply visit the official website or check the above link for RRVUNL Recruitment 2018 through online mode.
JVVNL 2433 Technical Helper Jobs 2018: Apply Here
RRVUNL1151 Jr. Chemist, Jr. Engineer Jobs Vacancies 2018: Apply Here
RRVUNL Job Recruitment Details 2018:
|Assistant personnel Officer||16||00||20||15||16||67|
|Junior Legal Officer||00||02||20||16||10||48|
|Jr Assistant/ Commercial Assistant||103||40||912||544||511||2110|
RRVUNL Age Limit & Relaxation:
- For PO/ AO Post Candidates should be between 21-43 Years.
- For all other Post candidates should be between 18-43 Years.
- The Candidate must have not attained the age of 43 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of Application i.e. on the 01.01.2019.
- The upper age limit mention above shall be relaxed by:
- 5 YEARS in the case of male candidate belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Backward Classes(BC) and More Backward Classes (MBC),
- 5 YEARS in the case of woman canddates of General category,
- 10 YEARS in the case of woman candidates belonging to SC, ST & BC/ MBC,
- 10 YEARS, 13 YEARS and 15 YEARS for the persons with Disabilities belonging to Unreserved (General) category, BC/ MBC category and SC/ ST category, respectively.
RRVUNL Eligibility Criteria or Qualification:
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Accounts Officer||CA/ICWA or MBA of min 2 years or M.Com of Min two years with at least 60% Marks alongwith B.Com with atleast 60% marks.|
|Personnel Officer||Graduation Degree with 55% marks alongwith A master Degree in Social Works or MBA or PG in personnel Management or
A Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Laws with 55% marks in PG Diploma
|Assistant personnel Officer||Graduation alongwith (a) Master Degree in Social Work or MBA or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management or (b) A post graduate Diploma in Labour Laws/ labour Welfare & personnel Mgmt|
|Junior Legal Officer||Law Graduate From a recognized University with 3 year’s course of proficiency (Professional) Degree.|
|Junior Accountant||Graduate Degree in Commerce or Business Administration or Must have passed Intermediate Exam of Cost Accountant of Indian, Kolkata or IPCC Exam or MBA with 2 Years PG Diploma in Business|
|Stenographer||Graduation Degree and must be possessing “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under Control of Dept of Electronics Govt of India. Or
Certificate course concept by NIELIT, New Delhi
|Jr Assistant/ Commercial Assistant||Graduation Degree and “O” or Higher level Certificate Course organized by DOEACC|
Rajasthan RVUNL Pay Scale:
|Name of the Posts||Training Period Salary||Payment After Training Period|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||Rs. 26,500 /-||Rs. 37,800 /-|
|Junior Accountant||Rs. 23,700 /-||Rs. 33,800 /-|
|Junior Assistant or Commercial Assistant – II||Rs. 14,600 /-||Rs. 20,800 /-|
|Stenographer||Rs. 23,700 /-||Rs. 33,800 /-|
|Junior Legal Officer||Rs. 23,700 /-||Rs. 33,800 /-|
|Accounts Officer||Rs. 39,300 /-||Rs. 56,100 /-|
RRVUNL Application Fee Payment:
- Candidates have to pay the application fees as per their categories.
|UR (General) if annual income of the family is Rs 2.50 lakh or more||Rs 850/-|
|UR (GEN) if annual income of the family is less than Rs 2.50 lakh / SC/ST/BC/MBC/PwD (PH)||Rs 550|
- Bank Transaction charges for online payment of applicaiton fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidates
- Payment of Fee through online mode is available only from 22 May 2018 to 11 June 2018.
- The Payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Apply Online Rajasthan Vidhut Vibhag:
- Candidates are requested to read the full official notification before filling this application form online
- Before appling, every candidate is required to ensure at his/ her own that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions under the relevant REgulations and also as mentioned in the advertisement as well as on the website.
- Candidates should also ensure that particulars submitted by him/ her are correct in all respect.
- Candidates can apply for this recruitment through ONLINE application mode by visiting the RSMSSB’s official website
- Read all the Information and Instructions detailed carefully before applying online
- Candidate should create an E-mail ID and password before applying
- Visit the official website and click on “Apply Online” to register online
- Only those candidates will be able to attend the examination who submit their application form online before the last date
- If Any candidates will submit his wrong details in his application form, will not be consider for the examination