RRB Railways Jobs 2018 :- Government of India, Railway Recruitment Boards RRB has recently come with a RRB Recruitment notification for a special recruitment for 62907 Group – D Posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix for the vacancies in various units of Indian Railways through online. RRB Recruitment registration has been started you can apply by online mode from https://rrbonlinereg.in/ website. Online process for registration has been started from 10-02-2018 and the last date for online registration is 12-03-2018. All the candidates who are going to apply for RRB Requirement 2018 need to check the eligibility criteria. Those awaiting results of the final examination for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
Advertisement Download here
|Hindi I English|
10 February 2018
Last date – Online registration
12 March 2018 at 10:00 PM
Last date – Fee submission
|12 March 2018 at 10:00 PM|
|Tentative schedule for Computer Based Test||During April & May 2018|
Check below the page
|RRB Apply Online||Click Here|
|RRB Board Websites||Visit|
Candidates who wants to apply for Railway RRB Jobs must have at least 10 pass and ITI from the related trade. For those candidates who are interested must have completed 10/ Matrix or its equivalent, as educational and essential qualification according to the board from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India with ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT (or) equivalent/ National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
RRB Selection Process is based on the performance of Online CBT (Computer Based Test) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Candidates age should be exceed than 18 years and less than 31 years for general candidates. Age relaxation as per the board rules.
RPF Constable & SI Job Vacancies 2018: Check Here
RRC Railway Group – D Jobs Vacancies Zonewise: CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No.02/2018
RRB Wise Railway Wise Summary of Vacancies:-
we are providing the students zone wise official website table, to check their zone wise details and notification for their posts and latest update for further process. Check the below table for official website link.
RRB Age Limit and Relaxation:
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 year and maximum 31 years for general candidates.
- The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.07.2018.
- The relaxation in upper age limit / maximum upper age for the following categories/communities in the table below is applicable subject to submission of requisite certificates.
- No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC-NCL (Non Creamy Layer) candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria or Qualification:
- Candidates should have the Educational/Technical qualifications indicated against the notified posts in the CEN from recognized Board/NCVT/SCVT as on the closing date for submission of the ONLINE application.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu of course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI. Also, Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
- Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational/technical qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
RRB Application Fee:
- Candidates applying for the posts in this CEN (Central Employment Notification) have to pay the prescribed fee as per their category detailed-
|Sl. No.||Candidate Categories||Fee|
|1.||For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No 2||₹ 500/-|
|2.||For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender /
Minorities / Economically backward class.
*This fee of ` 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT.
- ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards upto 12.03.2018 till 22.00 Hrs.
- OFFLINE fee payment through
- SBI Bank Challan Payment mode closes on 12.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of SBI.
- Post Office Challan Payment mode closes on 10.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of computerized
- All applicable service charges shall be borne by the candidate. If the fee is paid through off line mode viz (b) i & ii above, the receipt should be preserved. The same should be produced on demand at the time of DV.
- Candidates eligible for refund of examination fee of ₹250/- should provide details of beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund viz., Beneficiary name, Bank Name, Account No. and IFSC code in the online application the refund of fee will be made duly deducting the bank charges on appearing in the CBT.
- For full detail check the official notification.
RRB Group ‘D’ Recruitment Process:
Only single online application has to be submitted by the candidate to the RRB of their choice for all the notified posts of that RRB through the link provided on the official website. The entire recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test(CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification.
- Computer Based Test (CBT):- All the eligible candidates have to undergo a Computer Based Test on the specified date, time and venue as per the e-call letter to be downloaded by the candidates from the websites of RRBs. The information about the e-call letter download shall be communicated through the websites as well as personal email communication to the candidates.
- Total Duration : 90 Min
- No of Questions: 100
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET):- Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates shall be called for PET Two times the community wise total vacancy of the Posts notified against RRBs. However, Railways reserve the right to increase/decrease this limit as required to ensure availability of adequate candidates for all the notified posts. Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. The criterion for PET is as under:
Male Candidates Female Candidates – Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
– Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
– Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
– Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
The date, time and venue for all the activities, namely, CBT, PET and DV or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by the RRBs and shall be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of any of the above activity or for change of venue, date and shift will not be entertained under any circumstances.
RRB Apply Online:
- Candidates can apply for vacancies of any one RRB only through ONLINE application mode by visiting the official website of RRBs
- Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the CEN thoroughly before starting the filling up of application
- Scanned documents JPEG format to be kept ready before filling the application
- Check RRB Wise Vacancies for the qualification and Reservation Category of the candidate (above table)
- Visit the official website click on the “New Registration” link on the home page of the Online Registration portal
- Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions
- Select the RRB to which you would like to apply.
- Fill the Registration Details like your name, dob and father name and follow the instruction till the form submit
RRB Exam Syllabus:
There will be 100 question in this RRB CBT exam with 90 minutes duration. The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices. Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST- 30%. These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
- Mathematics: Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- General Science: The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.
- General Awareness on Current Affairs: General Awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance
Details of various RRBs, their Website Address:
|19.||RRB Jammu & Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|