Ministry of Railway, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) invite online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of various posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix for the vacancies in various units of Indian Railways. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted Online Only to any one of the Railway Recruitment Boards before 23.59 hrs of 12.03.2018. Lakhs of candidates had already applied for these recruitment, all the candidates who applied are eagerly looking for the RRB Exam Syllabus 2018.
Board released this notification for filling up the 62907 Group ‘D’ Posts. Now, online registration has been completed and RRB is busy to set the examination dates. Lakhs of students have been applied for RRB Group ‘D’ Post. Candidates should have to check their RRB Group D Exam Syllabus for better preparation to get the highest marks and study hard. Students need check their RRB Railway Exam Syllabus. So, here we are giving you UPP constable exam syllabus. You can Download UP Police Constable Written exam Pattern and Syllabus.
Check here, RRB Railway Exam Syllabus 2018. According to the board, vacancies indicated in the CEN are provisional and may increase or decrease or even may become NIL in total or in specific communities/posts/units at a later stage depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. The Railway Administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. The entire recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test(CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification by the Railway Recruitment Boards. Few candidates does not know the RRB Syllabus. Here, we are going to provide you Railway RRB Syllabus.
RRB Group D Exam includes Objective type (MCQ) in the Written Exam. Check the Railway Exam Pattern on this page to have a clear idea of the number of questions asked form each topic. The date, time and venue for all the activities, namely, CBT, PET and DV or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by the RRBs and shall be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of any of the above activity or for change of venue, date and shift will not be entertained under
RRB Railway Written Based CBT Exam Pattern 2018:
|1.||General Awareness (Current Affairs)||20|
|2.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
RRB Written Exam Details:
- RRB Railway Group D Exam is an Objective Type Online Written Test.
- This Paper will have 4 Subject with 100 Marks in written Exam and duration is 90 Minutes.
- Negative Marking applicable in written online based test.
Candidates should get the minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: General candidates need to get of written exam 40%, OBC category candidates need to carry 30% out of total written test, SC & ST candidates should get 30% marks. These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them. We are providing you RRB Exam Syllabus pdf file and a written article subject wise for the students who are looking for RRB Exam details pattern and syllabus file link given below.
RRB Railway Group ‘D’ Exam New Syllabus 2018:
Total Duration : 90 Min,
No of Questions: 100
- Computer Based Test- All the eligible candidates have to undergo a Computer Based Test on the specified date, time and venue as per the e-call letter to be downloaded by the candidates from the websites of RRBs. The information about the e-call letter download shall be communicated through the websites as well as personal email communication to the candidates.
- Mathematics: Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- General Science: The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.
- General Awareness on current affairs: Current Affairs, Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates shall be called for PET Two times the community wise total vacancy of the Posts notified against RRBs. However, Railways reserve the right to increase/decrease this limit as required to ensure availability of adequate candidates for all the notified posts. Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. The criterion for PET is as under:
Male Candidates Female Candidates Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight
for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down
and Should be able to run for a distance of 1000
metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one
Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight
for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in
one chance without putting the weight down and Should be able to run for a distance of 1000
metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one
Note: The Persons With Disabilities as specified in Para 11.0 (Official Notification) are exempted from appearing for PET. However, after qualifying in the CBT, such candidates will have to pass the medical examination prescribed for Persons with Disabilities.
- Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates: Based on the performance of candidates in the CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates will be called for document verification.
- In case of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e., older person shall be given higher seniority.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
- Candidates may please note that RRBs only recommend names of the empanelled candidates and appointment is offered ONLY by the respective Railway Administrations.
Candidates should have to clear the written exam after that candidates will be shortlisted on the base of written exam and then candidates go for the Physical Efficiency Test and those candidates who will also qualify the PET will be call for the Document Verification. The final result for the post will be announced by the board on the final merit list.