Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Ajmer is going to start the recruitment for 8162 Senior Teacher vacancies in Rajasthan State. RPSC invited all the interested candidates to apply online for RPSC Sr Teacher posts 2018 by visit the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ from the 10.05.2018 and download the official notification from the below link.
RPSC Sr. Teacher Non-TSP & TSP Job Vacancy Details Table 2018:
|RPSC Age Limit||18-40 Years|
|Qualification||Graduation with concerned subject as Optional Subject|
|Fee Payment||Fee Exempted|
|Official Notification||Sr. Teacher Non-TSP I Sr. Teacher TSP|
|RPSC Application Start||10 May 2018|
|Online Application Closed||09 June 2018 (11:59 AM)|
|Online Correction Date||10 June – 16 June 2018 (11:59 AM)|
|RPSC Exam Admit Card||One Week Before Exam (Expected)|
|RPSC Exam Date||Will Notify Soon..|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
Aspirant who wants to apply for this RPSC Senior Teacher Non-TSP Posts read this notification or download RPSC Sr. Teacher TSP notification given below. If you are interested you can follow the instruction given below to apply online for RPSC Sr. Teacher Jobs 2018 Online. RPSC Teacher Recruitment Age limit for RPSC is 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2018. Eligible candidates apply online for this notification link given below. Every candidate should read the instruction carefully before going to apply online. We’ll inform you all the related info from this post or RPSC other jobs notification.
Resultwa.com advised you read the RPSC Notification 2018 carefully because there are different eligibility criteria for different teacher posts subject-wise. Candidates should have Graduation with at least two subjects out of the subjects. The candidates strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of online application form. Candidates can apply online for this recruitment from 10.05.2018 to 09.06.2018.
RPSC Senior Master TSP Jobs 2018 Vacancies Category wise details:
RPSC Senior Master Non-TSP Jobs 2018 Vacancies Category wise details:
- UR Category candidates should be between 18-40 years as on 01.01.2018
- Rajasthan State OBC/ SC/ ST Male Candidates age relaxation: 05 Years & Female candidates will get 10 Years age relaxation
- UR Female candidates age relaxation: 05 Years
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall not apply in the case of an ex-prisoner who had served under Government on a substantive basis on any post before conviction and was eligible for appointment under the rules
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by a period equal to the term of imprisonment served in the case of an ex-prisoner who was not over age before his conviction and was eligible for appointment under the rules
- The persons appointed temporarily to a post in the service shall be deemed to be within the age limit had they been within the age limit when they were initially appointed even though they may have crossed the age limit when they appear finally before the Commission and shall be allowed not more than two consecutive chances had they been eligible as such at the time of their initial appointment.
- The upper age limit for persons serving in connection with the affairs of the State in substantive capacity shall be 40 years
- Other Reserve category age limit as per the Commission rules
- For Hindi, English, Math, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi and Sindhi Subjects: Candidates must have Graduate or equivalent examination with concerned subject as Optional Subject, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- For Science Subject: Candidates should have Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro Biology, Bio Technology and Bio Chemistry and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- For Social Science Subject: Candidates must have Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two subjects out of the subjects – History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy as optional subjects and Degree or Diploma in education recognized by Government of Rajasthan
- There are no details in the Official notification about the Application Fee for RPSC Sr. Teacher Recruitment.
How to Apply Online:
- Candidates should visit the official website and follow the instruction to apply online
- To apply online First Registered and then log in from SSO Portal with your RPSC registration ID
- You should fill your correct details and follow the instruction till the complete form
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
- If Any candidates will submit his wrong details in his application form, will not be consider for the examination