Rajasthan HC Class IV Job Vacancies 2018: Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment 2018 has been issued by the Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur on its official website for filling up these vacancies in TSP and Non-TSP Area. RHC requested to all the candidates to Apply Online Raj High Court Class 4 & Driver post before read the full notification carefully. According to the notification, There are several posts are vacant for these posts. Candidates who wants to apply and who are eligible for these vacancies can apply online for the posts.
RHC Driver & Class 4 Post Qualification Criteria 2018:
|RHC Apply Onine||Link Given Below|
Rajasthan High Court Exam Important Dates 2018:
|RHC Official Notification||Download Here|
|RHC Class IV notification released||08 February 2018|
|Rajasthan HC Online Application||12 February 2018|
|Last Date for RHC Driver and IV Class Post||13 March 2018 (Tuesday) till 11:59 PM.|
|Last Date for Online Payment||13 March 2018|
|RHC Driver Class 4 Employee Admit Card||One Week Before Exam|
|RHC Class IV Exam Date||Will Notify Soon|
|RHC Class IV Exam||not declare|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
RHC Class IV Employees and Driver Posts online application has been started. Candidates who wants to apply should have to read the full official notification (link given above). These vacancies has been released for TSP Area and Non-TSP Area for Raj High Court Peon, Driver, Sweeper Posts. According to the official notification these are the tentative vacancies, and it can be increased or decreased without releasing any other notification. Rajasthan High Court issued this RHC Driver Class IV Employees Notification 2018 on 08 February and Online Application Form submission has been started from 12 February 2018 and Last Date for RHC Class 4 Employees Posts is 13 March 2018.
Rajasthan High Court Class IV Employees Job Vacancies 2018:
|1.||Class IV Non-TSP Areas||2178|
|2.||Class IV TSP Areas||131|
RHC Class IV Non-TSP Area Jobs 2018:
|Locations||Number of Positions|
RHC Class IV TSP Area Jobs 2018:
|Locations||Number of Positions|
Rajasthan HC Class IC Post Age Limit:
- Candidate should be between 18-35 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates.
- Female candidates will offered 5 years age relaxation.
- Upper Age relaxation for SC/ ST OBC category Females is up to 10 years.
- For SC/ ST/ Other Backward Class or Women candidates will be applicable as per the govt norms.
|UR Woman||5 years|
|OBC Woman||10 years|
RHC Class IV Qualification 2018:
- Candidates should have passed 12th/ Secondary Exam from Rajasthan Board or any Board recognized by Government.
- Candidate should have also knowledge of Hindi Language in Devnagri Lipi & Culture of Rajasthan.
- General Category and OBC/ EBC Category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Widow (Female)/ Divorced (Female)/ PWD have to pay Rs. 60/-.
- Candidates can pay application fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ E-Mitra Kiosk/ C.S.C.
- Fee is non-refundable
Apply Online for RHC Class IV Posts:
- Before apply, candidates should have to create SSO ID or Password, if you have not create SSO ID visit the sso.rajasthan.gov.in to create this account.
- Candidate can fill their application form through online or e-mitra, If you are applying via e-mitra you have to pay your application fee to e-mitra centre.
- Visit the RHC website and select the “Recruitment Portal”.
- log in the recruitment portal and apply for the post.
- After fill the application form candidate should have to pay application fee through online e-mitra
- Candidate should save the print of his application form
- You can check your application status at any time