Rajasthan Swasthya Vibhag has recently issued a recruitment notification for filling up Nurse Grade-II online vacancies 2018. The Department of Medical & Heath Service of Raj is going to fall as vacant posts. Candidates who are interested can apply for this vacancies from the official website http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/ before the last date 12.05.2018.
Rajasthan Staff Nurse Post Qualification Criteria 2018:
|Age Limit||18-40 Years|
|Qualification||Class 10 or High School from any recognized Institute|
|Fee Payment||UR/ Other State- Rs. 500/-
OBC/ MBC/ SC/ ST- Rs. 30/-
Widow/ Divorce- Rs. 250/-
Online: Through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
Offline: E-Mitra Centre all over the state
|Apply Online||Link Given Below|
Rajasthan Staff Nurse ANM GNM Important Details 2018:
|Download Official Notification||Non-Scheduled Area I Scheduled Area|
|Application Start||12 April 2018|
|Online Application Closed||12 May 2018|
|Last Date for Online Payment||12 May 2018|
|Exam Admit Card||One Week Before Exam (Expected)|
|Exam Date||Will Notify Soon..|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Jaipur invited to all the eligible candidates to Apply Online for Raj Staff Nurse ANM GNM Post 2018 before going apply read the notification download from below link. Online application for this recruitment is available from 12 April 2018. According to the Official notification, there are 4514 Staff Nurse Grade-II ANM GNM Posts are vacant in DMHS, Jaipur. Candidates those who have interested for Raj Swasthya Vibhag Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2018 must have Higher secondary Or its equivalent & GNM Course. Candidates who wants to apply and who are eligible for these vacancies can apply online for the posts.
Rajasthan Health Department issued this Staff Nurse Vacancy for B.Sc Nursing M.Sc Nursing ANM Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery Diploma in GNM General Nursing Midwifery Ph.D. Nursing candidates. Candidate who are interested must have 12th class certificate and has registration number of Rajasthan Nursing Council (RNC) with GNM Course or its equivalent. Online applications for this Raj swasthya Department Nurse grade-II Recruitment 2018 will be available from 12.04.2018 on it’s official website. Check the notification on its official website http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/.
Rajasthan Staff Nurse Vacancy Details 2018:
|Sl.No||Non-TSP Area||TSP Area|
- UR Category candidates should be between 18-40 years as on 01.01.2019
- For SC/ST, Females (UR) & Tribal Candidates age relaxation: 05 Years
- Female Candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC and Tribals will get 10 Years age relaxation
- Widow and Divorce candidates will not have any age limit, but there age should not have more than retirement age.
- Other Reserve category age limit as per the Commission rules (check the official notification)
- Candidates must hold Senior Secondary or its equivalent from any recognized university.
- Candidates must be Diploma in Nursing/ GNM Course or its equivalent qualification from Institute/ University by State Government.
- Candidates should be registered in RNC.
- UR Category and other state candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-
- OBC/ MBC/ SC/ ST Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/-
- For Widow/ Divorce applicant need to pay Rs. 250/-.
- Candidates can pay application fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ E-Mitra Kiosk/ C.S.C.
- Fee is non-refundable
- Candidate can apply online through the official website www.rajswasthya.nic.in
- Visit the Official Website and log-in and select the “Apply Online”.
- Candidates should fill all details while filling the online application form by visiting the official website
- After fill the application form candidate should have to pay application fee through
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
- If Any candidates will submit his wrong details in his application form, will not be consider for the examination
*All Important link given above the page*