ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has recently issued a notification for filling up Graduate Trainee’s. Candidates can apply for this recruitment through this notification link given below. Online registrations for ONGC GT started from 16 April 2018. Candidates can apply Online Applications upto 03 May 2018. You can check further the Important notices related to ONGC Graduate Trainee 2018 below.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation inviting applications for filling up ONGC GT 2018 on it’s official website. There are 1032 vacancies for Graduate Trainee. Check ONGCC website http://www.ongcindia.com/. Candidates can apply till 03 May 2018. ONGC is going to conduct a recruitment examination for ONGC GT Recruitment 2018. In 1955, Government of India decided to develop the oil and natural gas resources in the various regions of the country as part of Public Sector development. With this objective, an Oil and Natural Gas Directorate was set up in 1955 under the then Ministry of Natural Resources and Scientific Research.
The Engineering & Geo-Sciences posts through GATE-2018 were notified vide Advt. No. 7/2017 (R&P) in September 2017 in Employment News and ongcindia.com. In the advertisement, it was conveyed that details about number of posts will be announced at the time of inviting the online applications. Those who have qualified in GATE-2018 for recruitment to the posts notified in the said advertisement need to apply online for the posts in ONGC. In case there is no mention of specialization in the qualifying degree as required in the Minimum Essential Qualifications above, candidates are to submit a certificate at the time of interview from their institution/ university with a clear mention of their specialization in the qualifying degree.
ONGC GT 2018 Recruitment Details :
|Age Limit||28-35 years as on 01-01-2018|
|Qualification||Graduation (Engg), PG, M.Tech|
|Fee Payment||Only General/ OBC: Rs. 299.20/-|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Start from||16 April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03 May 2018|
|Download ONGC Call Letter||10 May 2018|
|Interview Start||25 May 2018|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is inviting the candidates for Graduate Trainee’s Recruitment. Candidates who are interested to apply online for the examination, must read the fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission. Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully check above link. Age must be between 28-35 Years as on 01.01.2018. Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement from website.
ONGC Graduate Trainee Job Vacancies 2018:
|Sl. No.||Post and role||Vacancies|
|1.||AEE (Cementing) Mechanical||11|
|2.||AEE (Cementing) Petroleum||01|
|4.||AEE (Drilling) Mechanical||129|
|5.||AEE (Drilling) Petroleum||08|
|11.||AEE (Production) Petroleum||46|
|12.||AEE (Production) Chemical||101|
|18.||Materials Management Officer||49|
Age Limit For ONGC GT:
- A candidate must have attained the age of 28 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years on 1st January, 2018.
- Check the official Notification for further details.
- Candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC, will have to submit at the time of interview, caste certificate, ONLY in the prescribed proforma meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidates caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC and the Village/Town the candidates is ordinarily resident of.
- Prescribed format of the caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC & PWD for employment in government undertaking is down-loadable from the online application site
- OBC candidates must ensure that they possess the latest Non-Creamy layer certificate issued by Competent Authority for Government of India posts. A certificate containing any variation in the caste name will not be accepted.
|Category of Posts||Age limit except AEE(Drilling/Cementing)||AEE(Drilling/Cementing)|
|Unreserved(General)||30 Years||28 Years|
|OBC||33 Years||31 Years|
|SC/ST||35 Years||33 Years|
|40 years (further relaxed by 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for
|35 years||33 Years|
|Age relaxation will be extended to departmental candidates to the extent of their service rendered in ONGC|
ONGC GT Eligibility Criteria:
- AEE (Cementing)Mechanical – Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- AEE (Cementing) Petroleum– Graduate Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- AEE (Civil) –Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering
- AEE (Drilling)Mechanical– Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- AEE (Drilling)Petroleum– Graduate Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- AEE (Electrical)– Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering
- AEE (Electronics)– Graduate Degree in Electronics Engineering
- AEE (Instrumentation)– Graduate Degree in Instrumentation Engineering
- AEE (Mechanical)– Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- AEE (Production) Mechanical – Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- AEE (Production)Petroleum– Graduate Degree in Petroleum Engineering / Applied Petroleum Engineering
- AEE (Production) Chemical – Graduate Degree in Chemical Engineering
- AEE (Reservoir) – Post Graduate Degree in Geophysics
- Chemist – Post Graduate in Chemistry w
- Geologist – Post Graduate Degree in Geophysics
- Geophysicist (Surface)– Post Graduate Degree in Geophysics
- Geophysicist (Wells)– Post Graduate Degree in Geophysics
- Materials Management Officer– Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Programming Officer– Graduate Degree in Computer Engineering
- Transport Officer– Graduate degree in Auto Engineering
NOTE: The courses offered by Institutions/ Universities through the regular mode should be approved/ recognized by the necessary statutory bodies for employment to posts and services under the Central Government like Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE etc. Candidates who have obtained their qualification through the distance learning/ part time mode are also eligible to apply provided their qualification is recognized by the relevant statutory bodies for employment to posts and services of the Central Government.
Application Fee for ONGC Graduate Trainee:
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 299.20/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Registration Fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India through the challan in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No.30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
- Applicants can download the Bank challan Form from the www.ongcindia.com.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.60/- as branch charges and Rs.10.80/- as GST in addition to registration fee as above. Hence total amount payble would be Rs. 370/- only which has been indicated at Bank Challan Form.
- Departmental candidates from ONGC would also be required to deposit the applicable registration fee through the challan form. However, the same would be reimbursable.
- Candidate should keep his/her copy of challan form so that the same can be verified by ONGC at the later stage.
How to Apply for ONGC Jobs:
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply ONLINE ONLY through the link “Online application for recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs) in Engineering & Geosciences disciplines through GATE-2018” on www.ongcindia.com.
- The candidate can access the online application form at www.ongcindia.com .The online registration site would be opened from 14:00 hrs. on 16/04/2018 to 17:30 hrs. on 03/05/2018.
- Candidates can apply for one post only even though they may be eligible for more than one post.
- If there is no post for reserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category can still apply for unreserved posts. However age relaxation will not be extended to them.
- All correspondence with the registered candidates shall be done through the registered E-mail only. The candidates are required to keep the registered E-mail active at least for one year and also the Mobile Number used for receiving OTP.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- No other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.