Odisha Police Civil Constable & Sepoys Jobs Notification 2018: Odisha State Police Department is going to hire the Sepoys/ Constables & Civil Constables 3743 Vacancies in the state. It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who were looking for the Odisha Police Constable Vacancy. Candidates read the official notification and Apply for this recruitment from 04 July 2018. Odisha Police Constable Last Date to apply is 26 July 2018. Aspirants who are looking for the other details related to this notification download it from the below table.
Odisha Police Constable Jobs Recruitment Details:
|Important Details||Link & Dates|
|Sepoy/ Constable (Male) Notification||Notification I Revised I Corrigendum|
|Civil Constable (Male/ Female) Notification||Notification I Revised|
|Age Limit||18-23 Years (Full Detail)|
|Qualification||10th or 10+2 Pass (Full Detail)|
|Application Fee||SC/ ST: Nil |
All Others: Rs. 150/-
|Notification Released||02 July 2018|
|Application Started||02 July 2018|
|Application Closed||26 July 2018 by 05:00 PM|
|Last Date for Payment||26 July 2018 by 05:00 PM|
|Physical Efficiency Test||06 August 2018 07:00 AM|
|Download Admit Card||07 Days before the examination|
|Exam Result||will notify soon|
Applications are invited from the eligible intending candidates to fill up of 2021 posts of Sepoys/Constables in the following Battalions. The detailed category wise break up of 2021 posts of Sepoys/Constables in 17 Battalions & I722 posts of Clvil Constables in 35 Districts/ Establishment is as given in the official notification link given in above table. The application should reach to the concerned Commandant of the Battalions on or before 26.07.2018 by 05:00 PM. Application that are incomplete or received after due date will be rejected. Physical Measurement/ Physical Efficiency Tests will be held from 06.08.2018, 07:00 AM onwards.
For recruitment of constables in India Reserve Battalions, 30% of the vacancies shall be filled up by recruits hailing from the districts notified as Extremist/Left Wing Extremist affected: provided that the Government may fill up the posts under the provisions of Orissa Civil Service (Rehabilitation Assistance) Rules,1990.
Odisha Police Sepoys & Civil Constable Recruitment Details:
|Sepoy / Constable||2021|
Age Limit for Odisha Police:
- The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 23 years as on 01.01.2018
- upper age relaxation in case of SC, ST & SEBC candidates is up to 5 years
- The age limit for Ex-Servicemen shall be relaxed as per Government Rules.
- The candidates shall avail only one benefit as indicated above.
- The Home Guard candidates who intend to apply for the post of Civil Constables in Dislrict/Establlshment, should not be more than 28 years of age as on 01,01,2018.
- Similarly, the candidates belonging to Group D in the Police Department, should not be more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2018
Odhisha Police Eligibility Criteria or Qualification:
Sepoy/ Constable Qualification: Candidate must have passed High School Certificate examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board / Council, A candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate Examination or an examination in Odia Language equivalent to M.E standard, recognized or conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
Civil Constable Qualification: Candidate must have passed +2 examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board / Council. A candidate shou d be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed odia as one of the subjects in the High School Ceftificate Examination or an examination in Odla Language equivalent to I\4.E standard,
recognized or conducted by the School and lYass Education Depaftment of Government of Odisha.
Application Fee Payment:
- All applicants other than those belonging to the SC and ST categories are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred Fifty oniy) in shape of Bank Draft/Postal Order.
- The Bank Draft/postal Order should be sent in the address given in notification, as applicable to the applicant.
- Without Bank Draft/Postal Order, lhe application will be rejected, The SC/ST Candidates are exempted from paying the examination fees.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Failure to pay the application processing fee and examination fee will entail total rejection of application.
Candidates will be shortlisted/ selected for Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency/Endurance Test (PET), Written Examination, Skill Test (For Drivers and Followers) and Viva-vice.
Odisha Police Exam Pattern:
Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test
a) Physical Measurement (Height) – 20 Marks
b) Physical Efficiency Test – 35 Marks
Driving Test(If he wishes to appear in possesses valid Driving License and the Driving Test)
National Cadet Crops Certificate (NCC)
Total Maximum Marks
Apply for Odisha Police:
- All the candidates irrespective of categories have to pay Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) in the shape of Bank Draft/ Postal Order towards cost of application form in the concerned Battalion.
- Apart from this, the application form may be downloaded; from the website viz.- www.odisha.gov.in, www.odishapolice.gov.in, www.opssb.nic.in.
- The candidates who have downloaded the application form from the website shall also pay Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) in the shape of Bank Draft/ Postal Order towards, cost of application form in the concerned Battalion where they intend to apply,
- The Bank Draft/ Postal Order will be in favour of the concerned Commandant of the Battalion/ DCP(Security) of Spl. Security Battalion.
- The application form along with Bank Draft/Postal Order and photo copies of self attested certificates/relevant documents should be sent to the concerned Commandant of the Battalioni DCP(Security) of Spl. Security Battalion through post or to be deposited by hand at the concerned Battalion.
- The last date for submission application is 26.07.2018 by 5:00 PM.
- Application received after 26.07.2018 after 5:00 PM shall not be entertained.