JNVS Class XI Admission 2018: Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya had announced a notice for inviting applicants for lateral entry admission to Class XI against the vacant seats for the academic year 2018-19. NVS Class 11 apply last date is 05 July 2018. NVS Admission 2018. Students who are interested to apply for NVS Class XI can check the official notification link given below or can download notification from the official website http://nvshq.org/.
Online applications are invited for admission to Class XI of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of the Districts during the academic year 2018- 19, against the vacant seats, which are likely to be available in JNVs during the academic year 2018-19. Admission will be made on the basis of performance of students in Class X Board Examination conducted by CBSE / State or other recognised Educational Boards.
JNVST Class 6 & Class 9 Result 2018 <– Check here
JNVS Entrance Exam Important Date 2018:
|JNVS Class XI Exam Notice Details:|
|Download JNVS Exam Result||Download Here|
|Application Starting Date||12th June 2018 (from 24:00 Hrs)|
|Last Date for Uploading Application||05th July 2018 (24.00 hrs)|
|Admission Test Date||Releasing Soon|
|Merit List||Will release Soon|
|Apply Online for Class XI||Apply Here|
Admission will be made on the basis of performance of students in Class X Board Examinations conducted by CBSE / State or other recognized Educational Boards. Admission in JNVs opted by the candidate will be considered subject to fulfillment of admission criteria and availability of Vacancies in JNV concerned. Applications are invited against the vacant seats in class XI, if any, in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas after admitting the students who studied Class-X in JNVs. If, no vacancy is available in the JNV opted by the candidate, the application will be considered for preparing the state merit list. On the basis of admission criteria, the candidate may be selected for a JNV opted by him/her.
JNVS Eligibility Conditions:
To appear in the Selection Test, a candidates has to fulfill the following eligibility conditions:
- Date of Birth of the candidates seeking admission to Class-XI shall be between 1st June 2000 and 31st May 2004 ( both days inclusive).
- The candidate must have passed Class X during the academic session 2017-18 from a recognized school affiliated to CBSE or any other State Education Board of the State where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is located.
- Admission of students will be made against available vacancies in Class-XI on the basis of marks secured by students in Class-X Board Exam during academic session 2017-18.
- The merit list will be prepared as per marks obtained by the applicant in Class X Board Exam and the admission will be given as per eligibility of candidate and other criteria of NVS against the vacant seats available in the JNVs concerned.
- Selection of students will be done as per following steps:
- District wise merit list will be prepared and students will be selected against the vacancies under various categories.
- After selecting students against the vacancies in the JNV of the district as mentioned above, a common merit list will be prepared at State level. Further vacancies, if any, exit in other JNVs of the same State will be filled from the State level merit list by considering the option exercised by the candidates.
- If the selected candidate does not join even after making all efforts, vacant seats will be filled only from State level merit list.
Criteria for Stream Allotment:
Streams available in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas will be allotted to students as per the criteria decided by the Samiti which is as under:
Criteria for Stream Allotment in Navodaya VS
Science Stream with Maths –
Science Stream without Maths –
Commerce Stream with Maths
Commerce Stream without Maths
Declaration of Select List:
- Select List will be notified at the Vidyalaya Notice Board as well as published in the website of JNVs concerned. Selected candidates will also be intimated by post.
How to Apply for lateral entry admission in NVS for Class XI:
- The candidate can fill the online application form directly on NVS website www.nvshq.org from 12th June 2018 (from 24:00 Hrs).
- While education in the schools is free including board, lodging, uniforms and textbooks, a nominal fee of Rs. 600/- per month is collected from the students of Classes IX to XII only
- However, children belonging to SC/ST, Girls and from families whose income is below poverty line (BPL) are exempted from payment of fee.
- In respect of wards of Govt. employees who are eligible for children education allowance, fee @ Rs.1500/- per month has to be paid.
About JNVS: Admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is made on the basis of a selection test designed and conducted by the CBSE. The test is called the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). It is a non-verbal nature, class,neutral and designed so as to ensure that talented children from rural areas are able to compete without facing any disadvantage. Special care is taken to ensure that children from far flung areas get admission forms free of cost without any difficulty. Sufficient publicity is done through Doordarshan, All India Radio, local newspapers, pamphlets, vidyalaya websites, visits of Principals and teachers of Navodaya Vidyalayas to the local schools of district.