Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) had released a recruitment applications for Assistant Professor Post in Madhya Pradesh. Now, Commission again comes with a new notification to complete that recruitment for same post, you can check this notification for filling up these vacancies just read the full notification to complete MPPSC Asst Prof. Recruitment application online or visit the official website http://www.mppsc.nic.in/ and download the official notification from below table.
Commission invited the candidates Job hunters who want to become a Assistant Professor / Teacher/ Lecturer can grab this chance by applying for this Assistant Professor Vacancy in MP State. Before applying online for this MP PSC AP Jobs 2018 Online read the full notification carefully. Age limit for MPPSC AP Post should be between 21-44 Years as on 01.01.2018. For Qualification candidates must have Master Degree in related Subject with 55% marks. The candidates strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of online application form. before going to apply online for this post. Read MPPSC full official notification given below
MPPSC Assistant Professor Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2018:
|Age Limit||21-44 Years|
|Qualification||Master Degree in related subject with 55% marks from any recognized Institute|
|Fee Payment||UR/ Other State- Rs. 1150/-
OBC/ SC/ ST- Rs. 650/-
Online: Through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
Offline: MP Online Kiosk center
|Official Notification||New Notification I OLD Notification|
|Application Start||16 April 2018|
|Online Application Closed||30 April 2018|
|Last Date for Online Payment||30 April 2018|
|Last Date for Correction||02 May 2018|
|Exam Admit Card||One Week Before Exam (Expected)|
|Exam Date||Will Notify Soon..|
|Apply Online||Apply Here 01 I Apply Here 02|
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is the Government organization responsible for conducting various competitive Examinations. MP PSC has announced MPPSC Notification 2018 for recruitment of 2968 Assistant Professors. Candidates who are going to apply for this vacancies can fill their form online through the official website of MPPSC link given below. All aspirant who are interested for this recruitment must read the full notification carefully before apply.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2018 Vacancies Category wise details:
MPPSC Asst Prof Age Limit 2018:
- UR Category candidates should be between 21-40 years as on 01.01.2018
- Out of MP State age should be between 21-28 years
- Out of MP State candidates will be considered as UR Candidates
- Other Reserve category age limit as per the Commission rules (check the official notification)
- Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved applicants as per norms of the organization.
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall not apply in the case of an ex-prisoner who had served under Government on a substantive basis on any post before conviction and was eligible for appointment under the rules.
MPPSC Eligibility Criteria 2018:
- Candidates must hold Master Degree in Respect Subject with 55% Marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates must have qualified NET/SET/SLET or equivalent
- Read the Full official notification for full qualification details.
- UR Category and other state candidates have to pay Rs. 1150/-
- OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates should have to pay Rs. 650/-
- GST & Online Portal charges included Rs. 150/-
- For Correction Rs. 50/-.
- Candidates can pay application fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ MP Online Kiosk Center.
- Fee is non-refundable
Apply Online for RPSC:
- Candidate can apply online through the official website link given above
- Visit the Official Website and Click on Notifications/ Advertisement Link and log-in.
- you need to fill details to online application by visiting the official website
- After fill the application form you have to pay application fee through online
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
- If Any candidates will submit his wrong details in his application form, will not be consider for the examination
*All Important link given above the page*