Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) had invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the Executive and Non-Executive category of posts in LMRC. Thousands of candidates had applied for this vacancies and eagerly waiting for this LMRC NE01 (Station Controller/ Train Operator) Exam Admit Card. Candidates can download their LMRC SC/ TO exam call letter from the official website http://www.lmrcl.com/ or link given below.
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation is set to to organize this Non-Executive Exam in this Month. If you applied for this NE post, you must download your exam call letter from the below link. Download LMRC SCTO Admit card 2018 from the official website of Lucknow Metro http://www.lmrcl.com/. Every candidate should have to reach his respective centre one hour before the examination start. Computer based Test(CBT) will be held at Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra, Allahabad, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Meerut, Jhansi, Bareilly, Gautam Buddha Nagar(Noida), Greater
Noida , Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Moradabad and Muzaffarnagar or any other city of U.P.
Candidates must remain in constant touch with LMRC’s website www.lmrcl.com for information regarding dates of written test, result of written test, schedule of Psycho Aptitude Test, & Medical test etc. The eligible candidates, whose applications are available on the Master list may download the admit card through LMRC’s website as per schedule & instructions notified on LMRC’s website in advance. The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. It will only be downloaded by candidates from LMRC website www.lmrcl.com.
Candidates must carry Admit Card, One passport Size Photograph (Same as in the application form), A valid photo Identity Card such as Adhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, Pan Card or any other valid photo identity proof (same as mentioned in the Application Form) while reporting for CBT, and Document verification.
Download LMRC Non-Executive SCTO Post Exam Admit Card 2018: Download Here
LMRC Exam Centers: Check Here
Lucknow Metro Non-Executive Exam Pattern & Selection Process 2018:
- All candidates shall have to undergo the medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards as per Indian Railway Medical Manual for various posts. The Job of Station Controller cum Train Operator /Customer Relations Assistant requires highest standard of Medical Fitness including naked vision of 6/6, so the candidate meeting the required medical standard may only apply. Candidature of medically disqualified candidates will be cancelled.
- The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue.
- Objective type Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the post will be held on the one or more days. Question paper will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi. It will consist of multiple choice objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade:
- There will be a total of 140 questions for categories E-01 to E-10 & from NE-01 to NE-08. Each carrying equal marks.
- There will be a total of 100 question for categories from NE-9 to NE-11. Each carrying equal marks.
- There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper shall be of 2 hours duration.
- Candidates who qualify in the written test for Station Controller cum Train Operator/Customer Relations Assistant and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration in as decided by LMRC shall be called, for Psycho Aptitude test/Document verification/LTI Verification/Medical Examination, at Lucknow. Psycho aptitude test is the qualifying test and candidates eight times of the number of vacancies (in all categories with respect to prescribed reservation) will be called for psycho aptitude test. The candidates qualifying the psycho aptitude test and high in the merit list will be called for Medical examination/Document Verification. Note: Examination will be conducted Online Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.