Link your Bank A/c with Aadhar Card: Government of India started a process for providing a personal unique identification number to every Indian citizen, that is called Aadhar. Actually, Aadhar is a 12-digit Unique Identification Number for every individual resident of India. It is was launched in 2009 by Government of India. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) works under the Planning Commission of India.
Many financial transactions requires an Aadhaar no. now. Indian Government has made it compulsory for citizen to Link Aadhaar Card with Bank account. Finance Ministry issued a press release and inform that last date to link your Bank a/c with your Aadhar Card has been extended to March 31, 2018 from December 31, 2017.
All Aadhar Card Details Find Online:
|Aadhar Facility||Direct website link|
|Check Whether your Aadhaar Card has been linked with your Bank a/c||Check Here|
|Direct Download E Aadhar Card||Download E-Aadhar|
|Aadhar Card Online Correction||Aadhaar Card Correction <–|
|Aadhar Card Online Update||Aadhaar Card Update Here|
|Check Aadhaar Card Online Status||Check Status|
|Get Aadhar no. on Mobile||Click Here|
|Find Enrolment Center||Find Here|
|Verify Your Aadhar||Verify Aadhar Card|
|Link Aadhar card with Mobile/SIM||Link Mobile with Aadhar <–|
This Aadhar Scheme was initiated as an attempt towards having a single, unique identification document or number, but now it become very necessary to every Indian citizen to complete their financial transaction. In India, it become mandatory to link your aadhar with bank a/c. Government subsidy schemes implemented in recent times require your Aadhar number to be linked to your bank account. If your aadhar is linked with your bank account than it makes it easier to directly transfer amounts to your account.
Aadhar Card issued every individual resident of India after taking biometric details such as iris scan/ fingerprints, and demographic information like date of birth and address.Unique Identification Authority of India manages the aadhaar no. and Aadhaar identification. Aadhaar Card is becoming an important part for every Indian’s life to conduct any financial transaction or require any Subsidy by Government.
Aadhar Programme is became the largest Biometric ID System across the world. Most of the people linked their Bank a/c with aadhar card, but their are some people have not registered their bank account with aadhar card yet. Here, we are going to provide the easiest method to the users to link their Aadahr Card with Bank account. Government of India made it mandatory for opening bank accounts for high-ticket financial transactions above Rs 50,000 from June, 2017.
However, even if you have submitted your Aadhaar Card details at your Bank branch, still there is few possibility that the your bank account was not linked with your aadhar card correctly by the bank or it may be that the bank has not linked Aadhaar with bank a/c because they have misplaced aadhar or bank a/c details. So, you can check online that your account has been linked or not.
You can follow these simple steps to link your bank account to Aadhaar card:
Link Aadhaar Card Online with your Bank A/c:
- Just visit your bank website
- Log in to your internet banking with username and password
- Cntrl+F to find the link of “Link Your Aadhar Card”
- Click on it and submit all the required details related to your aadhar card
- After this, Click on Submit button.
- Your Aadhar card linked request will be submitted
- Bank will verify soon which information you provided.
- Once the Verification is complete, you will get a confirmation message
- If there will be problem, in this case bank will give you notification on your registered mobile no. or email ID.
Link Aadhaar Card with Bank A/c By Visiting Bank:
- Go to your Bank’s nearest Branch Office
- Don’t forget to carry a self-attested copy & original copy of your Aadhaar card
- Ask for the Aadhaar Seeding form from the executive
- Fill Aadhaar Seeding Form and submit it to the executive with Self-attested Aadhaar Card copy
- Executive will verify your details with original Aadhaar
- After the verification of aadhar card, you will get the confirmation message to your registered mobile number.
Link Aadhaar Card with Bank Account through ATM:
- Visit your nearest Bank’s ATM to link Your Aadhaar with Bank a/c
- Swipe your ATM Card and enter your four-digit pin
- Select the ‘Services’ and then Click on ‘Registration’ option
- Select Aadhar Card Registration option
- Select your bank account type and Enter your 12-digit Aadhar Card no.
- Re-enter your aadhar card no.
- Select the disclaimer after reading the terms and conditions
- Then select the submit button
- You will get a confirmation message very soon.
You can also check that your bank ac is linked with your aadhar card or not through your mobile. Follow the instruction:
- Dial *99*99*1# from your mobile phone
- Submit your 12 digit Aadhaar number
- Confirm that the digits entered by you are correct
- After confirmation, it will show you that your bank account has been linked with your Aadhaar number or not.
Banks have also been given the authority to deactivate accounts that are not linked with Aadhaar number till the 31 March 2018 as per govt. The process to link your bank account with Aadhar card can be completed both offline or online. Here, we will tell you both process to link your account with aadhar card.