KPSC Junior Training Officer Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently issued a recruitment notification on its official website for filing up 1520 Junior Training Officer Vacancies in KPSC. Aspirant candidates who wants to apply for KPSC JTO Jobs possess S.S.L.C. examination or equivalent.
Candidates who are interested in KPSC JTO jobs should have to read the full official notification before applying for JTO vacancy. Karnataka PSC released a huge number of vacancies for Junior Training Officer Post. In addition, Karnataka Public Service Commission announced this notification for filling up Junior Training Officer through this notification. This time KPSC released 1520 JTO job vacancy in Karnataka State. Candidates who wants to Apply Online for Karnataka PSC JTO Jobs 2018 read the full official notification before apply this post.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invited candidates through this notification for the filing up 1520 Junior Training Officer vacancies in the Department of Industrial & Employment Commission. Candidates may Apply Online for KPSC JTO from 19 February 2018 to 20 March 2018. According to the KPSC, starting date for filling KPSC Online application is 19th February 2018 and the last date for KPSC JTO Applications is 20th March 2018.
KPSC JTO Jobs Recruitment 2018:
|KPSC JTO Official Notification||Download Here|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19 February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20 March 2018 up to 11:45 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee through e-Payment Post Offices (Within working hours of Post Office)||21 March 2018|
|KPSC Apply Online||Apply Online|
|KPSC Exam Syllabus||Check Here|
Candidates willing to apply for Online Application for Karnataka PSC Junior Training Officer Jobs 2018 of 1520 Junior Trading Officer vacancy must have passed 10th/ 12th Class from any recognized School/ College in India. KPSC requested to all candidates follow the official notification instruction to apply online or read the official notification before going to apply online. KPSC will conduct a written exam for the candidates from these posts. KPSC requested candidates to read the official notification before applying online.
KPSC JTO Post Recruitment 2018:
|4.||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||99|
|6.||Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning||94|
|7.||Workshop Calculation & Science||150|
|14.||Interior Design & Decoration||10|
|21.||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (Mill Wright Mechanic)||07|
|23.||Plastic Processing Operator||01|
KPSC Age Relaxation:
- Candidate age should not be less than 18 years and not to exceed 35 years.
- OBC candidates offered 3 years age relaxation
- SC/ST candidates offered 5 years age relaxation
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
- The age limit will be reckoned as on 20 March 2018.
KPSC JTO Educational Qualification:
- Candidate must have passed S.S.L.C Examination or equivalent from a recognized university. Candidates must possess National Trade Certificate and National Apprenticeship Certificate in the concerned trade issued under the aegis of National Council for Vocational Training for Fitter/ Turner Posts.
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Board of Technical Education.
- Must have put-in two years experience in teaching in the Technical Training Institute or experience of two years in Engineering Industry licensed under Indian Factories Act 1948 in the respective field.
- Read the official Notification for post wise kpsc educational details
- General candidates should have to pay Rs. 600/-
- For Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B need to pay Rs. 300/-
- Rs. 50/- for Ex-Serviceman should have to pay.
- There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH candidates.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode by using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Karnataka PSC Online Apply:
- The Candidate should have to read the official notification for Online Submission.
- Candidate has to visit the official website’s online application page and Apply Online.
- Candidate should follow the instruction given by the official website for filing the application form
- Application submitted through On-Line does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the Notification and Application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected if found to be ineligible at any point of time.
Aspirant should have Diploma or ITI in any respective trade from the recognized university or institute of India. Application submitted through On-Line does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the Notification and Application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected if found to be ineligible at any point of time.