JVVNL Technical Helper Online Recruitment Apply Online 2018: Jaipur Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) is going to release a huge vacancy notification for the post of technical helper in the state. JVVNL will announce 2433 technical helper post in various companies. Candidates who wants to apply for this recruitment must follow the below steps to check or download JVVNL Job notification. Online application will start from 02-07-2018. Last date to apply online for jvvnl is 23-07-2018. Official website of JVVNL is http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Technical Helper in the power sector Companies of Rajasthan State. All eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 23 July 2018. From below table candidates can download short notice released by the organization, after 1 July 2018, candidates will get full advertisement notification from the official website or the below table. This is a huge vacancy notification and a big opportunity for unemployed to Apply Online JVVNL. Check the below table for all important details or download the official notification for further details about this JVVNL Full Notification 2018.
JVVNL Jobs Important Dates:
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Age Limit||18-28 Years|
|Qualification||10th Class with ITI (Relevant Trades)|
|Fee||not declared yet|
|Notification Released||25 June 2018|
|Online Application Started||02 July 2018|
|Online Application Closed||23 July 2018|
|Last Date for Online Payment||23 July 2018|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Jaipur Official Website||http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/jvvnl|
|Ajmer Official Website||http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/avvnl|
|Jodhpur Official Website||http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/jdvvnl|
Jaipur/ Ajmer/ Jodhpur Vidhut Vitaran Nigam invited 2433 eligible candidates for Technical Helper vacant post. Candidates are advised to fill the application online before last date which is 23 July 2018. Further details related to application form and application fee and other details like eligibility criteria, salary, age limit and other eligibility details and Selection Process for JVVNL will be published on various companies website (link given above) on 2 July 2018. Applications will be accepted as per the instructions prescribed in the notification. Candidates are advised to refer to them. Check further details about this recruitment notification below.
JVUNL Job Recruitment Details 2018:
JVVNL Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and candidates age should not be more than 28 years.
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by:
- 5 years in the case of male candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Backward Class(BC) and Most Backward Class (MBC);
- 5 years in the case of woman candidate of General category;
- 10 years in the case of woman candidate belonging to SC, ST, BC and MBC;
- 10 years, 13 years and 15 years for the Persons with Disability (Physically Handicapped) candidates belonging to General category, BC/MBC category and SC/ST category, respectively.
JVVNL Eligibility Criteria or Qualification:
- Candidate should have completed 10th Pass. ITI from a recognized Board/ University.
- Apart from the above requisite qualification(s), candidates must possess working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
JVVNL Application Fee Payment:
- JVVNL Fee not declared Yet, but we’ll inform you about the fee very soon.
- Candidates have to pay the application fees as per their categories.
- Bank Transaction charges for online payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidates
- Benefit of reserved posts is not admissible to candidates of creamy layer of BC & MBC categories.
- Application fee once paid shall neither be refunded in any circumstances, nor it can be reserved for any other recruitment or selection.
- The Payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Apply Online JVVNL:
- Candidates are requested to read the full official notification before filling this application form online
- Candidates will have to go to one of the above websites and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate details and save application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “SAVE AND NEXT” button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for “Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature” detailed here under.
- Click on the ‘Preview Tab’ to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph & signature uploaded and all other details filled are correct.