JSSC FCLCE Vacancies 2018: JSSC has released a notification for filling up State Field Clerk LDC vacancies in Various Departments. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission announced a recruitment for 265 State Field Clerk Posts (FCLCE-2017) in Treasury Department, Health, Education & Family Welfare and Various Other Departments of Jharkhand. Candidates should have to check this notification, who are eligible for these posts must have to apply. JSSC declared this notification on its official website www.jssc.in.
JSSC LDC Exam Eligibility Criteria 2018:
|Apply Online||Link Given Below|
Below table gives you all JSSC LDC Exam notice important dates Summary.
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Notification Released||03 March 2018|
|Online Application||05.03.2018 at 10.00 Hrs (IST)|
|Last Date||04.04.2018 (Mid Night) till 23:59 Hrs (IST)|
|Last Date for Online Payment||09.04.2018 (Mid Night)|
|Last date of submission of Photo and Signature||13.04.2018 (Mid Night)|
|JSSC SFC LDC Admit Card||One Week Before Exam|
|JSSC LDC Exam Date||First Week of May, 2018|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
Online Application for JSSC LDC has started from 05 March 2018. Candidate must read the official notification carefully before going to apply. Jharkhand SSC uploaded a notification for 265 LDC Vacancies. Download JSSC FCLCE notification or Check more JSSC FCLCE Exam details 2018. Candidates can apply from 05 March to 04 April 2018. Candidates who wants to apply for JSSC Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts need to check the official notification before applying online. There is not age limit mentioned in the official notification. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the website of the Commission i.e. www.jssc.in.
JSSC LDC Clerk Vacancy Details:
|Lower Division Clerk (Different Departments)||90||05||21||21||10||147|
|Lower Division Clerk (Treasury Clerical Cadre)||17||2||3||8||3||33|
|Lower Division Clerk (Department of Health, Medical Education & Family Welfare)||46||2||9||25||3||75|
- Commission did not mentioned the age limit on it’s official notification.
- Educational Qualification for these posts are 12th Exam from from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Candidates should have Hindi computer typing speed should be minimum 25 wpm in Kruti Dev 10 Font.
- Only 2% errors are allowed to qualify the typing test. Mistake more than 2% will not be considered as qualify
- Candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission will be required to produce all relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets
- Candidates who will get the 40% marks in written exam will qualify for the typing test.
- General and OBC candidates should have to pay Rs. 800/-
- All other Jharkhand State Reserved Candidates need to pay Rs. 200/-
- Without submit the application fee, form will be cancelled.
- Application fee will not be refund in any condition
- Candidate should have to pay the fee with the bank charge
JSSC Apply Online:
- Candidates must apply through the website www.eapplicationonline.com/
- Candidates must read the full instructions given in the official notification carefully before filling up the online
- You should provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration/ Application Forms.
- Upload the photocopies of the necessary documents and get the hard copy of the application form.