Joint Entrance Examination Council (Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, U.P.) has been established to conduct entrance examination for candidates of Diploma courses in the Polytechnics / Institutes affiliated to Board Of Technical Education, U.P. Lakhs of Students applied for this examination, now all of them are waiting for the UPJEE Exam Admit Card 2018. Check the below link to download your admit card or official website http://jeecup.org/.
Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP (JEECUP) is a state level examination also known as Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE). JEECUP exam is conducted to offer admission in various polytechnic courses in the engineering or non-engineering fields. Candidates are searching for the ADMIT CARD FOR UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) – 2018 on Internet. Admit cards has been uploaded on the website as per schedule.
Note: The Admit Card can be downloaded from UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) website from 2nd week of April 2018 onwards. PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING THE ADMIT CARD, The candidates are advised to download their admit cards from UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) website only. The Candidates are also advised to regularly see UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) website for updates. Telephone number – 0522-2630667, 2630106, 2630678, 2630099 will also be functional on all working days from 09.00 AM to 06.00 PM for general facilitation. Email can also be sent on [email protected] for better assistance.
JEECUP Admit Card 2018 can be obtained by the candidates through online mode only on 16th April 2018. This exam is considered for providing admission in different polytechnic colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Here we are providing details about JEECUP 2018 Admit Card.
Download Your UP Polytechnic Exam Admit Card 2018:
Guidelines to Candidates:
- Please check the Admit Card carefully. In case of any discrepancy from the originally filled online application form data, then communicate to UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) Council immediately for necessary action.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by the Council shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances.
- The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Admit Card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check Admit Card of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signatures in the place provided in the Answer Sheet.