Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has recently released a recruitment notification for filling up Junior Personal Assistant and Stenographer Online vacancies. ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) invited to all the eligible and interested candidates to apply for this ISRO JPA/ Steno Recruitment from the official website www.isro.gov.in/ before the last date 30 April 2018.
ISRO Junior PA Stenographer Vacancy 2018 notification was declared on on its official website on 10th April 2018. All candidates who wants to Apply Online for ISRO JPA/ Steno Jobs through official website within the last date 30th April 2018. The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 10.04.2018 and 30.04.2018. Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between
10.04.2018 and 30.04.2018. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated. Applications will be received on-line only.
ISRO JPA/ Steno Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2018:
|Age Limit||18-26 Years|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Management/ Computer application with first class with minimum speed of 80 wpm in English and have knowledge in use of computer.|
|Fee Payment||UR/ OBC- Rs. 100/-
SC/ ST- Rs. 0/-
Online: Through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
Offline: Through e-challan
|Apply Online||Link Given Below|
ISRO JPA Steno Online Details and /Dates 2018:
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Start||10 April 2018|
|Online Application Closed||30 April 2018|
|Last Date for Online Payment||30 April 2018|
|Last Date for Offline Payment||02 May 2018|
|ISRO Exam Admit Card||One Week Before Exam (Expected)|
|ISRO Exam Date||July/ August 2018|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
The zone-wise details of vacancies are as under:
ISRO JPA, Stenographer Online Vacancies details 2018:
|Sl.No.||Name of Units||Vacancies|
|Junior Personal Assistants (JPA)|
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] / Department of Space [DOS] is looking for young, dynamic and dedicated candidates for filling-up the posts of JUNIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANTS & STENOGRAPHERS in Level 04 of Pay Matrix for filling-up in various ISRO Centres/Units, across India. In case of any clarification, candidates may refer to the FAQs uploaded in the ISRO website against the advertisement. The qualification prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test.
Age Limit for ISRO Recruitment:
- Candidates age should be between 18 – 26 years as on 30.04.2018 (31 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 29 years for OBC candidates).
- Ex-Servicemen; Persons with Disabilities; Widows; Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried; Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
- Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class,
as declared by the University. ‘OR’
- Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with First Class with one year experience as
- A minimum speed of 80 w.p.m in English Stenography with Knowledge in the use of Computers.
- There will be an Application Fee of ₹100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
- Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment 02.05.2018.
- The last date for submitting online application is 30.04.2018 However payment category candidates are advised to make online payment by 30.04.2018 itself to avoid any unexpected transaction failures/issues.
- Candidates making online payment may kindly note that ISRO shall not be responsible for pending transactions or transaction failures. Candidates may if required contact their Banks and ensure successful payment of application fee. Candidates may utilize alternative methods of payment (Offline payment) if required. Ensuring a ‘successful payment’ from “Payment Status” link in ISRO’s website is mandatory for the candidates] The process followed for each case is given on the official notification.
Apply Online for ISRO:
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 10.04.2018 and 30.04.2018.
- Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 10.04.2018 and 30.04.2018.
- The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated.
- Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.
*Important links given above the page*