India Cost Guard Navik (General Duty) Recruitment 2018: India Coast Guard Navik has recently announced a recruitment (General Duty) posts. Candidates who wants to apply online must read the full notification from the below table. Candidates can find all details for India Coast Guard Navik Jobs. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01 July 2018. Last date is 10 July 2018 up-to 05:00 pm. Candidates can visit the official website for the details http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
India Coast Guard Navik (GD) Recruitment Details:
|Important Details||Link & Dates|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Age Limit||18-22 Years (Full Detail)|
|Qualification||10+2 Intermediate Exam with 50% Marks in Physics and Maths (Full Detail)|
|Notification Released||25 June 2018|
|Online Application Started||01 July 2018|
|Online Application Closed||10 July 2018 upto 05:00 pm|
|Exam Date||announce soon|
|Download Admit Card||Not Released|
|Exam Result||will notify soon|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
Age Limit & Relaxation for Coast Guard Jobs:
- Candidates age should be between 18 Years and 22 years i.e. born between 01 February 1997 to 31 January 2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
India Coast Guard Eligibility Criteria or Qualification Details:
- Candidates should have 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
- Height. Min. height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest. Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight. Proportionate to height and age +-10 % acceptable.
- Hearing. Normal.
Application Fee Payment:
- No application charges.
- The ‘Online’ Applications will be sorted out Centre wise. The conduct of test is planned during the month of Sep-Oct 2018. Shortlisting for interview will be purely provisional.
- The qualifying cut off percentage of a particular Centre may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, basic Chemistry, Physics, knowledge of English upto 12th, general knowledge, current affairs, reasoning and quantitative aptitude etc.
How to Apply Online for India Coast Guard Navik :
- The online application will be accepted from 01 July to 10 July 2018 till 05:00 pm. Candidates are to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in .
- The important instructions for filling of online application.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory.
- Except online applications only, no other mode of applications are accepted. Incomplete applications and non attachment of required documents as per application format will be treated as incomplete and rejected forthright.
- The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates must apply online through the website link given in the table.
- Candidates are advised to update their e-mail address/ mobile number for any future communication.
- Detailed instructions, Guidelines and India Coast Guard Syllabus etc. relating to aforesaid post codes are available on the website link given in the table.
Zone-wise Exam Centers:
- North Zone: Jalandhar, Dehradun, Noida, Varanasi.
- North-East Zone: Guwahati, Paradip, Haldia, Kolkata.
- East Zone: Tuticorin, Chennai, Secunderabad, Vishakapatnam,
- West Zone: Bhopal, Kochi, Mumbai, New Mangalore.
- North- West Zone: Gandhi Nagar
- A&N Zone: Port Blair.
Note:- Candidates can choose only One Centre for examination. The candidate is to choose Centre from the list mentioned against each state to which he belongs to.