HSSC announces a recruitment for Haryana Police Constables & SI Posts in Haryana Police Department on 16 April, 2018. HSSC is going to start the application from 28 April for this Haryana Police Constable SI 2018 Vacancies. Haryana Police Constable SI online application will open from 28 April 2018 (28-04-2018) for one month and last date will be 28 May 2018. Candidates who are interested can apply online through official website of Haryana SSC http://www.hssc.gov.in/.
Hayrana SSC are invited Online applications for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 28.04.2018 to 28.05.2018 till 11:59 pm. Thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting fro last date of submission of online application form. The printed copy of the online application form with necessary certificates must be brought at the time of scrutiny of documents. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the office. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/ Institution for all the categories.
These vacancies are like this, 5000 vacancies for Male Constables, 1147 vacancies for Female Constable, 500 Vacancies for India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State Male Constable, 400 Vacancies for Sub-Inspector Male & 63 vacancies for Sub-Inspector Female. All interested Male & Female candidates are invited to fill this huge opportunity in haryana police vacancy 2018. Registration will be done by apply online mode hssc.gov.in website.
HSSC Haryana Police Constable SI Job Vacancies Details 2018:
|Age Limit||18-27 Years (for various Posts)|
|Qualification||10+2 & Bachelor Degree for various Posts with Hindi/ Sanskrit in Metric level
|Fee Payment||Constable: Rs.100/-(Male UR), Rs. 50/-(Female UR)
Constable: Rs. 25/-(Male Reserve), Rs.13/-(Female Reserve)
Sub-Inspector: Rs. 150/-(Male UR), Rs. 35/-(Female UR)
Sub-Inspector: Rs. 35/-(Male Reserve), Rs. 18/-(Female Reserve)
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Start||28 April 2018|
|Online Application Closed||28 May 2018|
|Last Date for Online Payment||30 May 2018|
|Apply Online||Apply Here (Active from 28 April 2018)|
All candidates who have qualified the physical Measurement Test shall be called for scrutiny of documents. All other candidates shall stand eliminated from further process of selection. No Individual information at any stage shall be given and hence all candidates should regularly visit the Website & public notices in different newspapers.
HSSC Police SI & Constable Post wise Vacancy Details 2018:
|Post Name||Gender||Total Post|
|Constable (General Duty)||Male||5000|
|Constable (General Duty)||Female||1147|
|India Reserve Battalions of Haryana
State Male Constable (General Duty)
- For Constable Post: Age should be between 18-25 years
- For Sub-Inspector Post: Candidates age should be between 18-27 years (on the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Sub-Inspector i.e on 01.04.2018).
- (i):-For Ex-servicemen- the break in service between the date of discharge and between the 1st day of the month (i.e 01.04.2018) in which enrolment process is started, shall not exceed four years as per rule 12.24 (1) I of Punjab Police Rules-1934.
- (ii):-For the candidates belonging to the Scheduled castes, Backward Class Categories relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years shall be given as per Government instruction issued from time to time.
- The upper age limit for recruitment in the rank of Sub-Inspector to all departmental candidates in Haryana Police with a minimum 03 years of continuous service shall be 30 years for General Category candidates and 35 years for Backward Class candidates and Scheduled Castes candidates.
- For Constable Post: Candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent fro a recognized education board/ institution for all the categories.
- For Sub-Inspector Post: Candidates should have Graduation fro any recognized university or its equivalent.
- Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher educations.
- Physical Eligibility Criteria:
For Male Constable GD/Sub Inspector Posts:
|General Category||170 Cms||83 cms (Unexpanded) to 87 cms (with expanded)|
|Reserved Category||168 Cms||81 cms (Unexpanded) to 85 cms (expanded)|
For Female Constable GD & Sub Inspector Posts:
|General Category||158 Cms|
|Reserved Category||156 Cms|
- Physical Screening Test (PST):-
- Candidates, equalling seven (O7) times the number of vacancies in each category shall be declared to have qualified the Knowledge Test (KT).
- (b) The candidates who have qualified in Knowledge Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which would be only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance. The standards prescribed for this test shall be as under:-
Haryana Police New Race Parameter:
|Sl. No.||Candidates||Test Distance||Qualifying Time|
|1.||Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 minutes|
|2.||Female||01 Kilometer||06 minutes|
|3.||Ex-Serviceman||01 Kilometer||05 Minutes|
- The responsibility of having the requisite medical fitness to undergo this test shall rest upon the candidate.
- The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for Physical Screening Test shall stand eliminated from further selection process.
- Only the candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for physical screening Test shall be allowed to take part in the further process of selection.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT):-
- The candidates who have qualified the physical Screening Test shall have to undergo Physical Measurement Test as per standards prescribed in Appendix-B of Haryana police (Non-Gazetted & other ranks) service Rules,2017.
- The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for Physical Measurement Test shall stand eliminated from further selection process.
- Only the candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for physical Measurement Test shall take part in the further process of Selection.
|Post Name||Category||Gender||Total Fee|
How to Apply HSSC Police SI Constable Online:
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filing the Online Application Form.
- Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website of HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION i.e www.hssc.gov.in.
- the candidate should fill all the details while filling the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-challan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates should take print out of application form and e-challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all required documents must be brought at the time of verification scrutiny.
- Reservation will be as per Haryana Government Instructions.