Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification for all 12th pass candidates for Fire Operator cum driver posts in Haryana. This time Commission come with a huge number of vacancies for all HSC passed candidates. This major jobs notification is put on www.hssc.gov.in. Last Date for Online Application is 06 May 2018.
Online Fire Operator Cum Driver vacancies has been released by the HSSC. Haryana SSC invited 1646 Posts for filling up through online by the official website. Candidates looking for government jobs can apply for this recruitment to get the Government Jobs in Haryana. Candidates should have to read the full notification before going to apply for this post. If you are preparing for the Government Jobs, and interested to apply for this HSSC Fire Operator-cum-Driver Posts read the notification before going to apply online for HSSC FOD Jobs 2018 Form.
online apprications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSlON i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. Candidates should fill up the application form only after going through the instruction. The online application can be filled up from 06.04.2018 to 06.05.2018 till 11.59 PM, therefore website link will be disabled. Application will be rejected by the board, if candidates fill it false or not completed it.
HSSC Fire Operator-cum-Driver Job Criteria 2018:
|Age Limit||17-42 Years as on 06.05.2018|
|Qualification||HSC and must have Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License (Read Notification)|
|Fee Payment||UR (Male/ Female)- Rs. 100/-
General Female of Haryana Domicile- Rs. 50/
Reserved Harayana Male Candidates- Rs. 25/
Reserved Haryana Female Candidates- Rs. 13/
Online: Through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
Offline: E-Challan of any bank SBI, PNB, IDBI etc.
|Apply Onine||Link Given Below|
HSSC FOcD Recruitment Exam Dates:
Aspirant who wants to apply for this recruitment should visit the official website or check the above link for HSSC Fire Operator cum Driver Post through online mode. The candidates strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of online application form. The candidates are advised to check all the particulars filled up by them in application form and also ensure the correctness of uploaded certificates before finally submitting the application form or copy or downloaded application form will be accepted by the office. Online application will start from 06 April and candidates should create their E-mail Id and password to apply online for this recruitment.
HSSC Fire Operator-cum-Driver Post vacancy Details 2018:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Candidates should be between 17-42 years for UR Candidates.
- Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per organization rules.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class(A) & Backward Class (B) and EBPG the upper age limit is relaxable as per Haryana Government instructions.
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separeated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unamrried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
- The age limit will be reckoned as on 06.05.2018.
Eligibility Criteria or Qualification:
- Candidate should have 10+2 Certificate or its equivalent from an institution recognized by the Government of India.
- Must have Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License
- Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher education
- Should have minimum physical standard i.e. Height- 5’7″, Weight 54 kg. and chest 32″ (inches) unexpanded and 34″ (inches) expanded (without clothes), Eye Sight 6/6 (without glasses) and 6/6 (with or without glasses after the age of 45 years)
- Should not be colour blind
- Shall have passed basic course in fire fighting from any institution recognized by Government or Government of India.
Application Fee Payment:
- For General Category Male/ Female Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Female of Haryana Residents: Rs. 50/-
- SC/ BC/ EBPG Male candidates of Haryana State: Rs.25/-
- SC/ BC/ EBPG Female Candidates of Haryana State: Rs. 13/-
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through Cash at E-mitra Center in Rajasthan, CSC or Debit and Credit Card or net banking.
- The dependent of ESM and DFF are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BCA and BCB candidates as case may be.
- Fee once sent with the application form is neither transferable/ adjustable. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-challan in any branch of SBI, PNB and IDBI etc. available on payment site.
- Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net baking or e-challan while applying online.
- Please read the instruction and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates should fill all details while filling the online application form by visiting the HSSC official website
- After applying online, Registration no. and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
- The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time of verification/ Scrutiny.
- Only those candidates will be able to attend the examination who submit their application form online before the last date
- If Any candidates will submit his wrong details in his application form, will not be consider for the examination