Gujarat HC Assistant Online Jobs 2018:High Court of Gujarat has issued a recruitment notification for filling up 767 Assistant Job vacancies. Candidates who are interested to apply for this job vacancy must check the notification from the below link. Online application is going to start from 15 June 2018 and application will be closed on 14 July 2018. Candidates should visit the official website http://www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in/.
The High Court of Gujarat invites ‘On-line Applications’, from the eligible candidates, for filling up a Total 767 vacancies, on the establishment of the Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat, by (Direct Recruitment) way of Competitive Examinations to the Post of Assistant in the Pay Matrix of ₨. 19,900-63,200/-. on the establishment of Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat. The detailed advertisement will be made available on the High Court Website viz. “www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in” & OJAS Website viz. “https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in” and also on the Notice Board of this High Court and all District Courts in the State, w.e.f 12/06/2018. Registration of Online Application would begin from 15/06/2018 (12:00 Hours) and close on 14/07/2018 (23:59 hours).
GHC Assistant Jobs Important Dates:
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Age Limit||21-35 Years|
|Notification Released||13 June 2018|
|Online Application Started||15 June 2018 (12:00 Hours)|
|Online Application Closed||14 July 2018 (23:59 Hours)|
|Last Date for Offline Payment||14 July 2018|
|Exam Date 2018||30 Sept. 2018|
|Download Admit Card||before one week of examination|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
Candidate belonging to the Reserved Categories (SC/ST/SEBC) of the Gujarat origin, shall ONLY be eligible for Reservation benefits. The High Court reserves its rights to adjust/alter the number of vacancies notified. Before filling-up the ‘On-line Application. Candidate is advised to thoroughly read and understand the Detailed Advertisement. Check further details about GHC Assistant Job notification below.
Gujarat High Court Assistant Post Recruitment Details 2018:
GHC Assistant Post Age Limit & Relaxation:
- A Candidate applying for the post shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on 14/07/2018 i.e. the Last Date for submitting the Online Application.
- The Upper Age Limit may be relaxed as follows:
|Women Candidates||05 Years|
|SC/ST/SEBC Candidates (of Gujarat origin ONLY)||05 Years|
|Differently Abled Persons||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Actual service rendered plus 3 Years|
|Employees working in the State Government||05 Years ‘OR’ to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him/her, whichever is less.|
- In any case, the Upper Age Limit for any Candidate under any Category/ Class, shall NOT exceed 45 Years, while availing the above mentioned
Age Relaxations, as on 14/07/2018 i.e. the Last Date of submitting the ‘Online Application’.
GHC Assistant Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment must have Bachelor’s Degree obtained from any of the Universities or Institutions
established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational Institution recognized as such or declared as deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Candidates Typing Speed of 5000 Key depression on computer in English and/or Gujarati.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is essential as per Government Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dated 13/08/2008.
- Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati and Hindi.
GHC Fee & Payment Mode:
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Persons [PH – only
Orthopaedically disabled] and Ex-Servicemen shall be required to pay Fees of ₨. 300/- plus the usual Bank Charges and all other candidates shall be required to pay Fees of ₨. 600/- plus the usual Bank Charges via “Print Application / Pay Fee” Button through SBI e-Pay, provided on the webpage of HC-OJAS Portal https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- In case of Online Payment Mode, after successful payment, Candidate will get e-Receipt of the same. However, if Transaction/Payment fails due to any technical reasons, follow the Instructions thereat.
- Carefully read and follow the Instructions/Help given thereat. Select the Mode of Payment i.e. Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline)
(Challan will be generated Online at SBI e-Pay Website).
- If Cash-Challan (Offline) Option is selected, Candidate is required to take printout of ‘Challan’ and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan
Expiry Date & Time, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank. The Concerned Bank Branch will retain Bank Copy of
the ‘Challan’ and return the Customer/Candidate other Copy to the Candidate.
- Requisite Examination Fees, can be paid through either Mode i.e. Online (from 15/06/2018 to 14/07/2018) or Offline (Cash-Challan) (till the
Challan Expiry Date) and the same shall be considered as VALID.
Apply Online for GHC Assistant Post:
- Before filling-up the ‘On-line Application’, Candidate is advised to thoroughly read and understand the Detailed Advertisement and the
Instructions therein and should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars filled in by him/her are true and correct in all respects.
- Candidate should have his/her own/family member’s ‘registered’ Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process as SMS alerts for the various Tests are also likely to be sent on the said Mobile Number, registered in the ‘On-line Application’
- Candidate should scan his/her photograph having 5 c.m. height and 3.6 c.m. of width (15kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. height and 7.5 c.m. of
width (15kb) in .jpg format for uploading the same at relevant space in the On-line Application.
- Steps for submitting On-line Application through the ‘OJAS’ Module :-
- Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields, carefully
- ‘Save’ the On-line Application, by clicking ‘Save’ button
- Thereafter, a new pop-up window will appear, displaying the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully.
- Candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201819/1/11111). Upon clicking ‘Show Application Preview’ Button, on-screen preview of the Application, would be displayed.
- Thereafter, by entering Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application and ensure that, the uploaded ‘Photograph’ & ‘Signature’, are distinctly recognizable, after uploading.
- After filling-up all the required/mandatory fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking ‘Confirm Application’ Button/Tab on the Main Menu.
- Thereby a pop-up window will appear, wherein the Candidate has to enter his/her Application Number and Date of Birth and then click on ‘Confirm Application’ Button.