Gujarat SRTC Conductor and Driver Vacancies 2018: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) had issued a recruitment notification for filing up 2930 Conductor and Driver vacancies all over the Gujarat State. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation announced this recruitment notification for filling up these Conductor and Driver posts in Gujarat State. Candidates who are eligible for these vacancies must read the official notification to Online Apply for GSRTC. GSRTC released this notification on its official website www.gsrtc.in. Online Application for filling up of GSRTC Online Application form 2018 has been started from 01 March 2018. Candidate should have to read the notification carefully. Department declared 2930 Driver and Conductor Vacancies through this GSRTC notification. Download GSRTC Official Notification or check more details GSRTC Notification 2018.
GSRTC Exam Eligibility Details 2018:
|Age Limit|| |
|GSRTC Qualification|| |
|Fee Payment|| |
|GSRTC Apply Online||Link Given Below|
GSRTC Driver and Conductor Exam Important Dates Table:
|Download GSRTC Official Notification||Conductor I Driver|
|Online Application Start||01 March 2018|
|Last Date||31 March 2018|
|GSRTC Exam Admit Card||One Week Before Exam|
|GSRTC Conductor & Driver Exam Date||will notify soon|
|Apply Online for GSRTC||Apply Here|
GSRTC Recruitment Board announced that the schedule its starting date of Online GSRTC Application from 1st March 2018. Candidate can apply for online advertisement of Commission/Department/Board directly. Candidate should have possess SSC (10th) from a recognized board. Candidate who wants to apply for Conductor posts must possess valid license from Regional Transport Office and who wants to apply for Driver posts should have valid Heavy Vehicle License and 04 years of experience.
GSRTC Post Details 2018:
Category wise GSRTC Vacancies 2018:
|Name of the Post||General Category||EBC||SC||ST||EXM||Total|
- For Conductor Post: Only candidates who are between 18-35 years are eligible to apply for this post.
- For Driver Post: Candidates who have valid heavy vehicle license should have age between 25-35 years
- Age relaxation as per government rules
- Read the full official notification
- Candidates should possess SSC (10th) from a recognized board or its equivalent For both posts.
- Must must possess valid license from Regional Transport Office for Conductor Post
- Must have Valid Heavy Vehicle License and 04 years of experience for Driver Post
- Conductor- 160 cm
- Driver- 162 cm
- General and OBC candidate have to Rs.250/- through Net banking by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards.
- SC/ ST candidates are exempted from fee.
- Candidates who belongs from UR and OBC category are not exempted from fee payment
- The fee can be paid through online or through challan
GSRTC Apply Online:
- Candidates must apply through the website ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- you can directly visit https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in home page.
- Click on “Registration”->Apply the following screen
- On clicking on “Online Application”->Apply the following screen with advertisement will appear: and also click on “I Agree” (if you agree) and proceed ahead.
- Now fill in the all the details carefully.
- The candidate can apply for online advertisements of the Commission/Department/Board with or without OTR.