DSSSB Primary Teacher Post Code 01/18 Job Recruitment 2018: The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board also known as DSSSB has released an advertisement on it’s official website for filling up 4366 Teachers (Primary) in MCD. Candidates need to check the official notification and apply for this recruitment before the last date. Candidates can apply from 02 July 2018. Last date for DSSSB Teacher is 30 July 2018. Candidates who are looking for the full notification check the below table or visit the official website of DSSSB http://dsssbonline.nic.in/.
DSSSB Teacher Post Code 01/18 Jobs Details:
|Important Details||Link & Dates|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 Years (Full Detail)|
|Qualification||12th Pass (Full Detail)|
|Application Fee||GEN/ OBC: Rs. 100/- |
SC/ ST/ PH & Ex Serviceman: Nil
|Notification Released||27 June 2018|
|Online Application Started||02 July 2018|
|Online Application Closed||30 July 2018|
|Last Date for Online Payment||30 July 2018|
|Exam Date||announce soon|
|Download Admit Card||Not Released|
|Exam Result||will notify soon|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the Teacher posts under various departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi and its autonomous bodies. Board has released this notification with huge vacant posts for filling up this teacher (Primary) vacancies. In Supersession of the vacancy notice for the post code 16/17, Teacher (Primary) in MCD, Online Applications are invited afresh for recruitment to the post of Teacher (Primary) under MCD. The details of the eligibility criteria may be seen at the website of the Board. The selection shall be made through One Tier examination scheme.
Candidates must apply online through the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in.The closing date for submission of online application is 30/07/2018 after which the link will be disabled. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted. The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully, which are available on the website of the Board, before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned. Only online applications will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode shall be summarily rejected.
NOTE: Candidates who have already applied for the post code 16/17 w.e.f. 25/8/2017 to 15/9/2017 need not apply again, they would be given One time age relaxation upto the new cut off date.
DSSSB Teacher (PC 01/18) Job Recruitment Details 2018:
DSSSB Teacher Primary Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Not exceeding 30 years, Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/Departmental Candidates/ExSM/PH in accordance with the instructions / orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
- Contract Teachers of MCD:- One Time relaxation of age to all the Contract Teachers (Primary) who are presently engaged by the unified
corporation North, South & East DMCs shall be given. This relaxation shall be for as many number of years as the contract Teacher has rendered services with the DMCs subject to the maximum of 5 (Five) years. Only those years in which more than 120 days services in each year has been rendered shall be counted.
Extent of Age Concession
PH + SC/ST
PH + OBC
Departmental candidate with at least three years continuous service in Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Upto 05 years for Group ‘B’ posts (which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of post.)
Meritorious Sports Persons
Upto 05 years (10 years for SC/ST and 08 years for OBC candidates)
Ex-Servicemen Group C & B (Non-Gazetted
Period of Military service plus 3 years
Widows/ divorced women/ women judicially separated and who are not re-married (for Group ’C’ posts)
Upto the age of 35 years (upto 40 yrs for SC/ST & 38 for OBC)
Eligibility Criteria or Qualification Details for DSSSB:
- Candidates who want to apply must have Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board / institution.
- Two year’s Diploma / Certificate Course / in Elementary Teacher education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution.
- Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary level.
- Must have passed English as a subject at secondary or senior secondary level.
- Candidates must have qualified CTET.
DSSSB Application Fee Payment:
- Application fees (Non-refundable) is Rs. 100/- for Unreserved Category.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are Exempted from paying Application fee.
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession.
- The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other mode of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected out rightly and payment made shall stand forfeited.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The selection shall be made through One Tier examination scheme.
- DSSSB will conduct One Tier for the post code as per examination scheme given in Annexure-I.
- However, DSSSB reserves the right to change/amend the examination scheme, if so required, any time before the examination.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- The Board may shortlist the candidates for written examination on the basis of marks in qualifying exam (as per essential qualification given in RRs) in case there are a large number of candidates.
Apply Online for DSSSB:
- The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in.
- The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully, which are available on the website of the Board, before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.
- The successful candidates will be required to submit legible Self attested copies of the documents, Admit Card alongwith the hard copy of printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
- The centers for holding the examination will be in Delhi only.
- The candidates must carry Aadhaar Card to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Candidates are advised to update their e-mail address/ mobile number for any future communication.
- Detailed instructions, Guidelines and DSSSB Syllabus etc. relating to aforesaid post codes are available on the website of the board: http://www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.