Aadhaar Programme was launched in 2009 by Indian Government with a purpose to provide a universal identity to every Indian citizen. Most of the people do not carry their Aadhar Card with them, and then some times they face little bit problems to use it at that time. But, nowadays there is everything on finger for internet users. People can Download E-aadhar card for better use. People can download Aadhaar App or they have another option which is download Adhar card. you can print Aadhaar Card online. Aadhaar Card is a 12 Digit Unique Identification Number which is issued by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) for every child, man woman, Indian citizen on behalf of the Indian Government. People can download e-Aadhaar by visiting UIDAI official websites – https://uidai.gov.in/ or by visiting direct e-aadhar download link which is https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
Most of the countries their Unique Identity System for their citizen’s. Indian Government have also a Unique Identification Number System which saves the Indian citizen every small details. It become very important for every Indian Citizen nowadays. There are many uses of aadhar card in a day like to get the subsidy, you must have the aadhar card, for admission in any institute or college you must have aadhar card with you or many more uses are there of aadhar card. E-AADHAAR card download is now just a click away. You can’t download your Aadhar card if mobile no is not registered. For register you mobile no you must visit your nearest Aadhar center and then download your Aadhar.
All Aadhar Card Details Find Online:
|Direct Download E Aadhar Card||Download E-Aadhaar|
|Aadhar Card Online Update||Aadhar Card Update Here|
|Check Aadhar Card Online Status||Aadhar Status|
|Get Aadhar no. on Mobile||Click Here|
|Find Enrolment Center||Find Here|
|Verify Your Aadhar||Verify Aadhar Card|
Aadhar is the “World’s largest Biometric ID System”. The Aadhaar Scheme is primarily aimed at improving the delivery of social security benefits and subsidies, plugging leakages and wastes, eliminating fakes and duplicates and enhancing transparency and accountability. As per June 2017, more than 1.15 billion have already enrolled for the Aadhar Card. Indian Government main purpose for Aadhar Card is to provide Unique Identity Number to every Indian citizen, every citizen of this country can use this UIN for address proof and for his identity proof. Uses of Aadhar Card main purpose is helpful to reduce or remove the illegal immigration in India.
Online Aadhar Card Password:-
If you ever lost your aadhar card, you can download aadhar card online but you have to need your aadhar card password. You can enter your password and download your e-aadhar card. Password of your E-aadhar card consist 8 character of your name and date of birth. You have to enter your name first four character and last four character of your year of birth, all in capital letters. e.g. SURE1990 for (Name: Suresh Kumar, Birth of Year: 1990), e.g. SAIK1990 for (Name: Sai Kumar, Birth of Year: 1990).
Aadhar Card Benefits:-
There 87 Scheme link with Aadhar Card. Indian Government make it mandatory to Link Aadhar Card with LPG Subsidy, Bank ac link with Aadhar Card, Passport link with Aadhar Card and many more scheme linked with aadhar.
- Aadhar Card for LPG Subsidy: Indian Government offer the LPG Subsidy to all the customers who deserves the benefits of this LPG Subsidy by Aadhar Card. People can get the LPG subsidy in your bank account by linking their aadhar card with their bank account. To get the PAHAL LPG (DBTL) benefit Customer should have to visit their area’s distributor and get linked their Aadhar number to the 17 digit LPG consumer number. When Customer enrolled in PAHAL and books his GAS Cylinder, he will get the Cash Subsidy into their account.
- Mobile No. Linked with Aadhar: The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) make it necessary for every mobile user to link their mobile no. with aadhar card to use their number. If not done before February 2018, SIM card will face risk of getting deactivated. The earlier deadline was December 31, 2017, which was extended by the Supreme Court.
- Bank Account: To open your new Bank account you should provide your aadhar card to the bank or if you have old bank account in any bank you should link you aadhar card too, as per the new rules of Government. Aadhar will serve both as an address and identity proof.
- PAN Card link with Aadhar Card: To link your aadhar card with your pan card is a step to curb the black money. It is mandatory to link your aadhar with pan card. last date to link your pan card with aadhar card is 31 March 2018.
There are many more scheme related to Aadhar Card:
Here is the full list of schemes/benefits:
|Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana||For digital payments via UPI and BHIM|
|For filing I-T returns||For EPF money transfers|
|Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) (PAHAL)||Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme|
|Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme||Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme|
|Indira Awaaz Yojana||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme|
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (Grameen)||BSR Doctoral Fellowship in Sciences|
|Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Post Doctoral Fellowship In Humanities||Emeritus Fellowship|
|Kothari Post Doctoral Fellowship in Sciences||National Research Professorship|
|Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region||National Eligibility Test-Junior Research. Fellowship|
|P.G. Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child||P.G. Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC or ST candidates|
|P.G. Scholarship for University Rank Holders||PG Scholarship for GATE qualified PG Students|
|PMSSS for J and K Students admitted in rest of India||Post Doctoral.Fellowship for Women|
|Post- Doctoral Fellowship for SC or ST Candidates||Pragati Scholarship for girls Diploma Institutes|
|Pragati Scholarship for girls in Degree Colleges||QIP for faculty deputed for PhD studies at QIP centers|
|Saksham Scholarship for differently abled students of Degree College||Saksham Scholarship for differently abled students of Diploma Institutes|
|Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship||Scholarship To Universities /College Students|
|Artistes Pension Scheme and Welfare Fund||Finacial assistance for the preservation and development of Himalayan Cultural Heritage for Himalaya|
|Financial Assistance for the Cultural Function Grant Scheme CFGS||Financial Assistance for the development of Buddhist / Tibetian Organizations|
|Financial Assistance to Cultural Organization||International Cultural Relation|
|Production Grant||Repertory Grant Scheme|
|Scheme for the Award of Fellowship to outstanding persons in the field of Culture||Scheme for Scholarships to Young Artistes in different cultural fields|
|Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research||Artistes Pension Scheme and Welfare Fund|
|Finacial assistance for the preservation and development of Himalayan Cultural Heritage for Himalaya||Financial Assistance for the Cultural Function Grant Scheme|
|Financial Assistance for the development of Buddhist / Tibetian Organizations||Financial Assistance to Cultural Organization|
|International Cultural Relation||Production Grant|
|Repertory Grant Scheme||Scheme for the Award of Fellowship to outstanding persons in the field of Culture|
|Scheme for Scholarships to Young Artistes in different cultural fields||Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research|
|Maternity Benefit Programme||Inclusive Education for Disabled at Secondary Stage|
|National Means Cum Merit Scholarship||National Scheme For Incentive For The Girl Child For Secondary Education|
|Maulana Azad National Fellowship||Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Minorities|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For Minorities||Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme For Minorities|
|Housing Subsidy To Beedi Workers||Housing Subsidy To Iron/Manganese/Chrome Ore Workers|
|Housing Subsidy To Lime Stone and Dolomite LSDM Workers||Rehabilitation Assistance|
|Scholarship To The Children of Lime Stone and Dolomite LSDM Workers||Scholarship To The Children of Beedi Workers|
|Scholarship To The Children of Cine Workers||Scholarship To The Children of Iron/Manganese/Chrome Ore Workers|
|Stipend to differently abled children in special schools under National Child Labour Project||Stipend to differently abled persons under Scheme of Vocational Rehabilitation Centre|
|Stipend To Trainees Under The Scheme Of Welfare Of SC/ST Job Seekers||Post-matric Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities|
|Pre-matric scholarship for Persons with disabilities||Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for students|
|Scholarship for Top Class Education||Janani Suraksha Yojana|
|Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana||Life Insurance-linked with Jan Dhan Yojana|
|Assistance for procurement of modified scooter||Assistance for purchase of Tool Kits|
|Assistance for treatment of cancer and dialysis||Assistance for treatment of listed serious diseases|
|Interest subsidy on home loan upto max 1 lakh||Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme|
|Cash Transfer of Food Subsidy|
Aadhar Card related Question/ Queries:
There are a lots of question about the aadhar in the people mind’s, who wants to know details about aadhar card.
- What is e-Aadhar Card?
- e-Aadhaar is a password protected electronic copy of Aadhaar, which is digitally signed by the competent Authority of UIDAI.
- Is it necessary to link bank account with Aadhaar?
- As per gazette notification of Ministry of Finance, dated 1st June 2017, Individuals are required to provide Aadhaar number for linking all their bank accounts before 31st Dec 2017.
- For residents not having Aadhaar it is suggested that they get themselves Enroled to get an Aadhaar.
- Can we register/ change mobile number online?
- For any online update request, including updation of mobile number, resident should already have an active number registered with UIDAI where person can receive OTP SMS and authenticate himself/herself. Otherwise you would need to visit nearest UIDAI permanent Enrolment centre.
- FAQ For Aadhar Card: Get more Questions and Answers here: Click Here