COAL India Ltd. Senior Medical Officer & Specialist Online Jobs 2018: Coal India Limited has recently announced a recruitment Rectt.Advt.No: 01/2018 for filling up Coal India Job Sr Medical Specialist/ Medical Specialist, Sr. Medical Officer posts. Candidates who wants to apply online must read the full notification from the below table. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29 June 2018. Last date for COAL India is 28 July 2018. Candidates can visit the official website for the details www.coalindia.in.
COAL India Jobs Recruitment Details:
|Important Details||Link & Dates|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Age Limit||Maximum 42 Years (Full Detail)|
|Qualification||MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB (Full Detail)|
|Notification Released||29 June 2018|
|Online Application Started||29 June 2018|
|Online Application Closed||28 July 2018|
|Exam Date||announce soon|
|Download Admit Card||Not Released|
|Exam Result||will notify soon|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
Coal India Limited (CIL)-a Schedule A,“MAHARATNA” Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, is the single largest coal producing company in the world and the largest corporate employer with approx. 2.98 lakhs employees, contributing around 81%of the total coal production in India. We produce non-coking coal and coking coal of various grades for diverse applications. It operates 394 mines in 82 operating Areas across eight states in India (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh , Uttar Pradesh & Assam).
The Candidates should MBBS Degree from recognized Institute/College approved by Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council. Maximum age for Sr.Medical Specialist should be 42 years, Medical Specialist and Sr.Medical Officer 35 years. There are total 528 vacancies in E4 & E3 Grade [Sr.Medical Specialist, Medical Specialist &Sr.Medical Officer]. The Selection mode is through shortlisting of eligible applications and Personal Interviews for shortlisted eligible candidates. Shortlisting for interview will be purely provisional.
Coal India Recruitment Details 2018:
Sr. Medical Specialist(E4)/Medical Specialist(E3)
Sr. Medical Officer(E3)
Age Limit & Relaxation for COAL Jobs:
- Upper age limit for unreserved (UR) candidates in case of Reservations and relaxations for SC/ST/OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)/ PWD(Degree of Disability 40% or above) candidates are applicable as per guidelines of Govt. of India for the purpose.
- Coal India Limited Relaxations for employees or its Subsidiary companies applying against advertisement will be as per the rules of the company i.e no age limit.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC( Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PWD- UR, 13 years for PWD-OBC(Non- Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD- SC/ST candidates subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date i.e 01.04.2018 shall not exceed 56 years.
COAL India Eligibility Criteria or Qualification Details:
- Sr. Medical Specialist in E4 Grade: Candidates should have MBBS Degree from any recognized Institute / College approved by Medical Council of India / State Medical Council with recognized Post Graduate Degree /DNB/Post Graduate Diploma with 3 years post qualification experience connected with the Specialty from a Hospital / Clinic. (For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine -minimum qualification is PG Degree/ DNB with minimum 3 years experience).
- Medical Specialist in E3 Grade: For this post candidates should have MBBS from recognized Institute / College approved by Medical Council of India / State Medical Council with recognized Post Graduate Degree /DNB/Post Graduate Diploma. (For General Surgery, General Medicine, and Pulmonary Medicine -minimum qualification is PG Degree/DNB only).
Application Fee Payment:
- There is no application fee.
The mode of Selection is through shortlisting of eligible applications and Personal Interviews for shortlisted eligible candidates. Shortlisting for interview will be purely provisional.
Apply Online for COAL India:
- Eligible applicants have to apply through online application form as available on the website www.coalindia.in only. The online application will commence from 29-Jun-2018 at 10:00 hrs and will end on 28-Jul-2018 at 17:00 hrs.
- Except online applications, no other mode of applications are accepted. Incomplete applications and non attachment of required documents as per application format will be treated as incomplete and rejected forthright.
- The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates must apply online through the website link given in the table.
- The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully, which are available on the website before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.
- Candidates are advised to update their e-mail address/ mobile number for any future communication.
- Detailed instructions, Guidelines and COAL India Syllabus etc. relating to aforesaid post codes are available on the website link given in the table.
List of candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be uploaded in CIL website and they will be intimated about the date and time of the venue through email only.