BEL Deputy Engineer (E-II Grade) Online Job Recruitment 2018: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has recently announced a recruitment notification for filling up Deputy Engineer vacancies Bangalore & Panchkula Units. Candidates who wants to apply for this BEL Recruitment must read the full advertisement from the below link and check all the eligibility criteria before going to apply online. Candidates can Apply Online for BEL, Last date for applying online is 11 July 2018. Full notification details like payment process, selection method and other details check below table or visit official website of BEL http://bel-india.in/.
BEL India Dy Engineer Jobs Details:
|Important Details||Link & Dates|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Age Limit||Maximum 26 Years (Full Detail)|
|Qualification||First Class in B.E / B. Tech Engineering (Full Detail)|
|Application Fee||GEN/ OBC: Rs.500/-
SC/ST/PWD & Ex-Servicemen: Nil
|Notification Released||27 June 2018|
|Online Application Started||27 June 2018|
|Online Application Closed||11 July 2018 (23:59 hrs)|
|Last date of Uploading Challan||16 July 2018|
|Written Test||19 August 2018 (Sunday)|
|Download BEL Admit Card||06 August 2018 (15:00 hrs)|
|BEL Exam Result (Tentatively)||3rd week of September 2018|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
Applications are invited through online mode only. Applications received in any other format would not be considered. Online Applications are inviting by BEL India for recruitment to the Dy. Eng. posts in Bangalore & Panchkula Units. BEL has issued this advertisement for filling up this Deputy Engineer Posts (Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of 1 years) at BEL. Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the on-line application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form. Details of the eligibility criteria may be seen at the website of BEL. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in both the written test and interview.
Ministry of Defence, Government of India, Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna and premier professional Electronics Company requires outstanding Engineers with One Year industrial experience in the area of Sales / Marketing / Product / Support / Customer Support / Production / Testing / QA / Project Management / Stores Management / Research and Development / in Technology labs / Tool Crib / Logistics / Production planning for its Export Manufacturing SBU of Bangalore Complex and Panchkula Unit.
NOTE: All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding schedule / Written Test Admit Cards / Interview Call Letters etc. shall be provided through e-mail / uploading on BEL-Bangalore website.
BEL India Dy. Engineer Job Recruitment Details 2018:
BEL Deputy Engineer Age Limit & Relaxation:
- The maximum age limit for General candidates will be 26 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- In respect of PWD candidates upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years. In respect of PWD candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, the age relaxation admissible will be in addition to the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
- For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for General candidates, 8 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for SC/ST candidates.
*Relaxation will be extended as per Govt. guidelines in respect of Ex-Servicemen.
Eligibility Criteria or Qualification Details for BEL:
- For DEPUTY ENGINEER, GEN / OBC candidates with first class in B.E / B. Tech Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates with first class in AMIE / AMIETE, in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply. SC/ST/PWD candidates with pass class in the above degree / disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year Post qualification of industrial experience as on 01.06.2018 is essential. Teaching experience will not be considered.
Candidates who do not produce the Certificate at the time of interview in the above format will be rejected and no further communication will be entertained.
BEL Application Fee Payment: (Make Payment)
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- The mode of payment is as follows. Candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 500/- towards application fee.
- SC/ST/PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates are Exempted from payment of application fee.
- Procees to make Payment:
- Making Fees Payment By Clicking On “Proceed To SBI Collect Payment”
- Click on the link which will direct the candidate to the following page.
- Click on the check box “i have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above”.
- Click on proceed
- Select payment category as “Dy. Engineers (Fixed Term – 1 year) Bengaluru Complex” as applicable.
- Fill the details and click on submit button.
- Check the details and press the confirm button.
- Select any one of the mode of payments, i.e. “net banking” or “card payments” or “other payment modes” as applicable and then proceed for making the fee payment. Download the receipt after successful completion of the payment.
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
In case, candidate opts “SBI branch” as payment mode, candidate is required to download the pre-printed challan and deposit the fee amount (including applicable bank commission) in any of the SBI Branches and obtain seal and signature of the bank official on the challan (depositor copy) before leaving the bank counter.
BEL Selection Process:
- Candidates who meet the qualifying criteria and whose online application has been accepted will be shortlisted for the written test.
- Based on their performance in the written test, Candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in both the written test and interview.
- The written test will be held at Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Guwahati centres. Candidates should choose the test centre nearest to their place of correspondence.
- Candidates will not be reimbursed their cost of travel for attending the written test.
- The written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude. The list of candidates short-listed in the written test for the interview, will be published on the BEL website (tentatively during 3rd week of September 2018).
- They will be required to appear for an interview for final selection. The results of selection will be available on the BEL website through query mode.
Apply Online for BEL: (Apply Online)
- Candidates are required to apply online through website link given above.
- Entries in the application form shall be required to be filled only in English.
- New Candidate to visit the BEL website and click : Fresh Candidate (CLICK HERE) to Create Log In
- You must have a valid email ID for applying online. Remember the password filled here for creating Log In for future use
- Press the button “Submit”. Acknowledgement Email will be sent on the email id filled by you. Kindly check the same and keep a record of that.
- Note: Once the information filled here will not be changed. The confirmation for the registration will also be sent on your email entered
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, keep ready with you the following details/ documents/ Information
- Valid Email ID (This email id shall be used to communicate with the candidate in near future, if required.) & mobile number valid for at least next one year.
- Caste/Tribe Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC as applicable) & Disability certificate (in case of PwD candidate) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority and Ex-serviceman proof (in case of Exserviceman candidates).
- All certificates/testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/year-wise mark sheet and Degree certificate starting from matriculation onwards).
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB. Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Fill the details on the online application form. Since your eligibility will be screened based on the information furnished by you, you are required to exercise sufficient care to correctly furnish the Personal Details, Qualification Details and Experience Details.
- While filling the Personal Details, Qualification Details Experience Details, please save the information by clicking the button “SAVE”.
- Note: The information filled will not be saved unless the button “SAVE” is clicked.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture. Sign on white paper with Black ink pen and scan it. Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page and ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb.
- Make Payment Online Now
- After successfully submitting the details as mentioned above, candidate can now be able to take the print out of the application form
- Candidates can take re- print of the Online application form by clicking Already Logged In Candidate (Click Here) to Complete Process.
- You are NOT required to send hard copy of Application Form/any documents/receipt to BEL.
Candidates should keep note of the same as this will be used for downloading admit card.
Download BEL Admit Card:
On the basis of information given in the Online Application Form, Admit Card of provisionally eligible candidates for the written test will be available for download from website: http://jobapply.in/bel2018de as per schedule given on the website. Keep checking the website regularly for any updates.
Download Admit Card – On the due date for Admit Card, re-login to the website: http://jobapply.in/bel2018de for downloading Admit Card for written test, containing the details of the time schedule, venue.
Print Admit Card: Take a printout of the Admit Card. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the written test without a valid Admit Card