Bank of Baroda PO Online Job Vacancies 2018: Bank of Baroda has recently issued a recruitment notice for 600 Probationary Officer Vacancies. Candidates who wants to apply online for BOB PO Online Job 2018 must visit the official website for further details. Online application for BOB PO has already begun from 12th June 2018 on the official website. You can apply for this recruitment from the official website https://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/.
Bank of Baroda looking for young, energetic, and innovative minds who can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skills required to be good all-round bankers through a -9- (nine) months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking. All eligible candidate, who aspires to join Bank of Baroda as a Probationary Officer, is required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process.
BOB PO Job Recruitment Details 2018:
|Age Limit||20-28 Years as on 02.07.2018|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree with 55% marks|
|Fee Payment||General/ OBC: Rs. 600/- |
SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/-
|Download Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Start||12 June 2018|
|Online Application Closed||02 July 2018|
|Download BOB PO Call Letter||18 July 2018 (Tentative)|
|BOB Pre-Exam Date||28 July 2018|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
The course consists of -9- month on campus program and on successful completion of the course, the candidate would be awarded a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance and will be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. A Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
BOB PO Vacancy detail 2018:
Number of Student intake
BOB PO Age Limit:
- Candidates should not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 02.07.2018 i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 03.07.1990 and not later than 02.07.1998 (both dates inclusive)
|01.||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||05 Years|
|02.||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 Years|
|03.||Persons With Disabilities (PWD)|| PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years |
PWD (OBC)- 13 Years
PWD (Gen)- 10 Years
|04.||Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including |
Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short
Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have
rendered 5 years military service and have been
released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one
year from the last date of receipt of application)
otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on
account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical
disability attributable to military service or invalidment.
|05.||Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & |
Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
- Government guidelines in respect of age relaxation admission to an ex-serviceman shall be applicable
- The maximum age limit specified, as on 02.07.2018, is applicable to General Category candidates
- The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted
Educational Qualification for BOB PO:
- A Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 02.07.2018.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 02.07.2018 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document / certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process
|Sl.no.||Category||Amount of Fees / Intimation Charges (Non-refundable)|
|01.||SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)||₹100/-|
- Online payment of non-refundable application fee / Intimation charges along with the applicable GST and Bank transaction charges have to be borne by the candidates.
- Payment Mode: Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
- Candidates have the option of remitting fees via ONLINE MODE only, where the application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt and online application. Online payment receipt will have to be produced, at the time of online test or interview, as the case may be.
- Without call letter and online payment receipt, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for online Test / Interview.
- Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
- The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavor is to select people who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
|Test Type||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Objective Test||Reasoning Ability||50||75||2 hours 20 Minutes|
|General Awareness (related to the Banking Industry)||40||40|
|Descriptive Test||English Language||2||50||30 minutes|
How to Apply Online for BOB:
- Candidates can apply online only through the link in the careers page of the Bank’s website http://www.bankofbaroda.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying online, candidates should Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications as given in Annexure-I of the Advertisement, Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and click on the given link (click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR SELECTION FOR ADMISSION TO BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING”) to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure-I).
- Candidates have to pay ONLINE through their Debit card or Credit card only.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge
- After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application and should ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the Bank.