Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT & PGT Job Vacancies 2018: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to hire the TGT & PGT teacher in the state. APPSC had released the notification for this recruitment. There are 667 PGT & TGT Posts in AP State. Candidates can apply from 07 June 2018 to 09 July 2018. Visit the official website for more details http://www.appsc.gov.in/.
Online applications are invited in prescribed form from the citizens of India for filling up of 127 posts of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in the Scale pay Matrix Level -g Rs 47,600-1,51,100, Group ,B, Gazetted and 540 posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) in the Scale pay Matrix Level -7 Rs 44,900-
1,42,400 Group ‘B’Non Gazetted .80% of posts are reserved for AP ST candidates and 20% posts are unreserved i.e. for open competition as per Arunachal Pradesh Govt. reservation policy. However, for Science and Mathematics subjects reservation for AP ST candidates and the unreserved as per Govt. Notification No. ED.2/DSE/234/2014-15 (PT.)Dated 15/12/2016 shall be on the basis of 50:50 ratio. 5% is reserved for sports Quota in each category of post and 4% reserved for PwD (person with Disability) in each category of posts.
APPSC TGT/PGT Jobs Important Dates:
|Official Notification ||Download Here |
|Age Limit ||18-44 Years |
|Qualification ||2nd Class Bachelor Degree |
|Notification Released ||07 June 2018 |
|Online Application Started ||07 June 2018 |
|Online Application Closed ||09 July 2018 |
|Last Date for Online Payment ||09 July 2018 (04:00 P.M) |
|Download Admit Card ||before one week of examination |
|Apply Online ||Apply Online |
|Official Website ||http://www.appsc.gov.in/ |
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission inviting Applications through ONLINE mode only from 07-06-2018 to 09-07-2018. Aspirants are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while applying online. Candidates who wants to apply visit the official website or check the above link for APPSC Recruitment 2018 through online mode. The Commission will adopt Recruitment Test (Objective type) before the written examination if it is deemed necessary to do so. The candidates who secure a minimum of 33% or more marks in each written examination paper and 45%o or more marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for viva-voca test.
APPSC TGT PGT Recruitment Details 2018:
|Sl. No. ||Subject ||Vacancies |
|PGT (A) |
|1. ||English ||15 |
|2. ||History ||16 |
|3. ||Geography ||15 |
|4. ||Business Administration ||05 |
|5. ||Agriculture ||02 |
|6. ||Hindi ||15 |
|7. ||Political Science ||16 |
|8. ||Economics ||15 |
|9. ||Accountancy ||05 |
|10.Sub-Total ||104 Jobs |
|PGT (B) |
|10. ||Mathematics ||06 |
|11. ||Chemistry ||06 |
|12. ||Physics ||06 |
|13. ||Biology ||05 |
|Sub-Total ||23 Jobs |
|Total Vacancies ||127 Jobs |
|Sr. No. ||Subject ||Vacancies |
|TGT (A) |
|1. ||English ||70 |
|2. ||Pol. Science ||39 |
|3. ||Economics ||39 |
|4. ||Agriculture ||14 |
|5. ||Hindi ||70 |
|6. ||Geography ||39 |
|7. ||History ||38 |
|8. ||Horticulture ||07 |
|Sub Total ||316 Jobs |
|TGT (B) |
|9. ||Mathematics ||57 |
|10. ||Chemistry ||56 |
|11. ||Physics ||56 |
|12. ||Biology ||55 |
|Sub-Total ||224 Jobs |
|Grand Total ||540 Jobs |
APPSC Age Limit & Relaxation:
- For PGT Candidates should not be less than 18 years of Age and not more than 35 years
- For TGT Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 33 years of age as on 09.07.2018. However, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for AP ST and another 5 years for Arunachal Pradesh Govt. employees.
- For PWD Candidates, upper age limit will be further relaxed for 10 years (for unreserved candidates) and 15 years (for AP ST candidates).
Arunachal Pradesh TGT/ PGT Eligibility Criteria or Qualification:
- For PGT Posts: 2nd Class Master Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with B.Ed.
- For TGT Posts: 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce from a recognized University with B.Ed.
Method of Selection:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination in the following subjects followed by viva-voce test to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at Itanagar on the basis of which selection will be finalized.
- General English-100 Marks
- General Knowledge- 100 Marks
- Concemed subject:-
- Paper-I (Objective Type and shall cover entire syllabus of concerned subject)- 100 Marks
- Paper-II (Descriptive Type and shall cover entire syllabus of concerned subject) – 100 Marks
- Viva Voce followed by Classroom Teaching – 50 Marks
- The candidates who secure a minimum of 33% or more marks in each written examination paper and 45%o or more marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for viva-voce test. On the other hand, it will further mean that selection for viva-voce test shall be based on the aggregate total marks secured in the written examination papers and subject to ratio 1:3. The candidates securing less than 33% of marks in any of written examination paper shall not be eligible for appearing in the viva-voce test
APPSC Fee Payment:
|Sl. no. ||Post Name ||Fee |
|1. ||PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) ||Rs 150/- for APST and Rs 200/- for Others |
|2. ||TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) ||Rs 100/- for APST and Rs 150/- for Others |
APPSC Job Apply Online:
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- Candidates are required to apply online only through the websites www.appsconline.in Brief instructions for filling up online application are available on the above mentioned website
- Fill your all the details carefully before applying online read the notification once again
- Scanned copies of Certificates of the following documents//information are to be attached/uploaded.
- Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Relevant Notification
- The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination.
- Follow the instruction to complete your application form.