APRCET Entrance Online Form 2018: Andhra University has released a notification for the entrance of Ph.d & M. Phil Programmes for both full-time & part-time candidates in 14 Universities in Andhra Pradesh State. Candidates who wants to apply for this notification must visit the official website and apply from 7 July 2018. Last date for APRCET is 25 July 2018. Other details like APRCET Age limit, Qualification, apply online details or Application fee follow the below link of official website.
Andhra University is conducting Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance test ( APRCET ) for admission into Ph.D. ( Full time / Part time ) and M.Phil. ( Full time/ Part time ) research courses in 14 Universities, campus colleges, research centres and their affiliated colleges for the first time on behalf of APSCHE, Tadepalli, Guntur.
APRCET Entrance Important Notifications & Details:
|Important Details||Link & Dates|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Qualification||PG, M.Phil/ Ph.d (Relevant Disciplines) (Full Detail)|
|Application Fee||For OC/ BC: Rs. 1400/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 1000/-
|APRCET Syllabus||Check Here|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
AP RCET Notifiction Important Exam & Result Dates:
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Issue of Notification||30-06-2018 (Saturday)|
|Commencement of online application||07-07-2018 (Saturday)|
|Last date for online submission without late fee||25-07-2018 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for online submission with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||03-08-2018 (Friday)|
|Last date for online submission with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||10-08-2018 (Friday)|
|Correction of online application data already submitted||11-08-2018 to 13-08-2018 (Saturday to Monday)|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||16-08-2018 (Thursday) Onwards|
|Examination Dates||22-08-2018 to 24-08-2018 (Wednesday to Friday)|
The Andhra University is going to conduct Andhra Pradesh Research Entrance Test AP RCET-2018 which is an entrance for Admissions to the Ph.D and M.Phil programs in all the Universities of the State for the Academic Year 2018-19. Through Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), the admissions will be given into Ph.D and M.Phil programmes for both full-time and part-time candidates in 14 Universities in the state. This year, APSCHE decided to conduct ‘a common research entrance test’ for all the state varsities instead of separate Entrances like AURCET, ANURCET, RESET (SPMVV) etc.
On behalf of the APSCHE, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invites applications from eligible candidates for admission through Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET)-2018 into M. Phil. (Full-time /Part-time) ,Ph.D. programme (Full-Time / Part-Time) in the subject areas indicated in Annexure- I, for the year 2018 offered in all universities and recognized research centres of all Universities.
Andhra RCET Vacancy Details 2018:
The vacancy position of Ph.D ( Full Time / Part Time) and M.Phil. (Full Time / Part Time) in various Universities of the State of Andhra Pradesh can be obtained by visiting the respective websites of the Universities. The URL of the 14 Universities websites are given below:
|S.No||Name of the University||University Web Sites.|
|1.||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur||www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in|
|2.||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam||http://www.brau.edu.in|
|3.||Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore||www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in|
|4.||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu||skuniversity.ac.in|
|5.||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam||http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in.|
|6.||Dravidian University, Kuppam||www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in|
|9.||Krishna University, Machilipatnam||www.krishnauniversity.ac.in|
|10.||Rayalaseema University, Kurnool||www.ruk.ac.in|
|11.||Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati||www.spmvv.ac.in|
|12.||Sri Venkateswara University,Tirupati||https://www.svuniversity.edu.in|
|13.||Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa||www.yogivemanauniversity.ac.in|
|14.||Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram||www.nannayauniversity.info|
APRCET Eligibility Criteria or Qualification:
- Full-Time (FT): Candidates for admission to M.Phil./Ph.D. programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/BC)/PWD and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC.
- Part-Time (PT): Candidate satisfying the eligibility conditions noted for Full time (F.T) can be admitted as Part-time candidate through, entrance test, as per the following order of priority. Admission into Part-time category will be made on the basis of service seniority in the respective categories.
- Regular Faculty working in the University or the P.G. Centers.
- Faculty working in Post graduate and Professional colleges having completed at least two years of service. This provision is not applicable to Faculty teaching Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Humanities in professional colleges. OR
- Faculty/Librarians/Asst. Librarians working in affiliated degree colleges OR
- Faculty working in Polytechnic/Government or private aided Junior Colleges having completed at least four years of service
- Technical employees working in research institutes having completed at least five years of service.
APRCET Application Fee Payment:
- Candidate has to pay Rs. 1300/- for OC & BC and Rs. 900/- for SC ,ST & PWD. Bank charges are extra.
- Payments made towards registration fee / Late fee / Processing fee are non-refundable.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Failure to pay the application processing fee and examination fee will entail total rejection of application.
APRCET Selection Mode:
- Entrance Test: Universities shall admit candidates by a two stage process, i.e., entrance test and interview.
- Scheme of the Entrance Test: An Entrance test shall be conducted for 180 marks. The Entrance Test consists of two parts, i.e., Part-A and Part-B. Part-A shall be the Teaching and Research Aptitude for 90 marks, whereas Part-B shall be the subject specific for 90 marks. There will be 1/6 negative mark for each wrong answer.
- Syllabus of the Entrance Test: Part-A shall be the Teaching and Research Aptitude on the lines of UGC NET Paper-I Syllabus. For Part-B, Syllabus is given in APRCET website.
- Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test: An Entrance Test shall be with qualifying marks as 50% for open category candidates and 45% for BC/SC/ST/PWD categories.
- Interview: Qualified Candidates in the Entrance Test will be called for interview/viva-voce by the concerned University Department where the candidates are required to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation before a duly constituted Committee. Interview is for 20 marks. Interview Committee shall consist of three members; Head of the Department, Chairman, Board of Studies and one Senior Faculty member from the Department nominated by the Vice-Chancellor. The interview shall also consider the following aspects, viz. whether:
- The candidate possesses the competence for the proposed research;
- The research work can be suitably undertaken at the Institution/College;
- The proposed area of research can contribute to new/additional knowledge.
- Ranks/Final Marks: Admissions Committee will give ranks/final marks awarded out of 200 after clubbing the marks of entrance test (180 marks) and interview marks (20 marks).
Apply Online for APRCET:
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- Applications should be submitted through online only.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the three modes viz. Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
- After payment of fee & after filling the entire application form.
- After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit’ button.
- Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details.
- Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through online only.
- Take print out of filled in Online Application Form.
- Use the application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.