AP Gram Daak Sevak Postal Circle Job Vacancies 2018: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle is inviting applications by the respective appointing authorities as shown in the annexure ‘B’ against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks under AP Postal Circle. There are 2286 vacancies for Graduate Trainee. Further details about this recruitment given below. Check Official notification from AP Postal Circle website http://www.appost.in/. Candidates can apply for AP GDS Post from 24 April 2018. Last date for Online registrations is 25 May 2018.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle released a notification for filling up AP Postal Circle GDS Posts 2018. Candidates must read the official notification before going to apply online from the official website of AP Postal Circle. The candidate selected for the engagement of BPM shall have to provide centrally located accommodation in the Branch Post Office village within 30 days for use as Post Office premises and the expenditure of the hiring if any needs to be borne by the candidates.
- UK Postal Circle Recruitment notification 2018: Check Here
AP Post GDS 2018 Recruitment Details:
|Age Limit||18-40 years as on 25-04-2018|
|Fee Payment||OC/OBC Male Candidates: Rs. 100/- |
Other Candidates: Fee Exempted
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Start from||25 April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24 May 2018|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Candidates age for Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years. Candidates who are interested to apply online for the examination, must read the fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission. Age must be between 18-40 Years as on 25.04.2018. candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. The appointing authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason. We are advised to you read the full notification carefully before going to apply online http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/.
AP Postal Circle GDS Job Vacancies 2018:
Age Limit For AP Post GDS:
- A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 40 years on 25 April, 2018.
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 25.04.2018.
- The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category].
AP Post Office GDS Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- No weight-age will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification.
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose.
- This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
Application Fee for AP Post Office:
- Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- Payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ST and PH candidates.
- Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment.
- Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
How to Apply for Post office Jobs:
- Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself /herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/ with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number.
- Candidates already once registered in http://appost.in/gdsonline need not register again.
- The same registration number should be used for submission of application.
- Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
- Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number he/she may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts.
- Candidate should not attempt willful duplicate registrations since duplicate registration entitles disqualification of the registration.
- For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number (and Fee payment Number once, in case of fee to be paid) to proceed to fill up the subsequent information.